MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    • Partly black image with only audio (Could be a difficult point, because seems not systematic) @Brownard did you never face it? If not, I can offer my PC for debugging and I can also do tests with GraphStudio if needed
    This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.

Criss35

February 25, 2023
    Home Country
    France France
    Bonjour.
    I've been using MP1 for a while and decided to switch to MP2 with the TVMosaic server.
    No issues overall, just an issue with scheduling TV recordings.

TV programs regularly exceed the time slot indicated. So I configured on the TvMosaic server:
    5 minutes before and 30 minutes after.

When I record a program directly with TvMosaic this offset is taken into account.

When I record directly via MP2 this delay is not taken into account by the TMosaic server.

Is there a setting in MP2? I did not find it.

Thank you for your answers. (Sorry Goggle Traduction)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Bonjour.
    I've been using MP1 for a while and decided to switch to MP2 with the TVMosaic server.
    No issues overall, just an issue with scheduling TV recordings.

TV programs regularly exceed the time slot indicated. So I configured on the TvMosaic server:
    5 minutes before and 30 minutes after.

When I record a program directly with TvMosaic this offset is taken into account.

When I record directly via MP2 this delay is not taken into account by the TMosaic server.

Is there a setting in MP2? I did not find it.

Thank you for your answers. (Sorry Goggle Traduction)
    Please check a few posts earlier in this thread, where the issue is described and a fix is attached.
    Would be nice if you report back everything works, because the previous user did not.
    Thanks.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello.
    I retested the API.
    It works but for that I also copy it in the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\TvMosaicMetadataExtractor"
    I can also confirm that. The new TvMosaic.API.dll must also be copied to the "TvMosaicMetadataExtractor" folder in Plugins. Then MP2 uses the buffer settings in the TVMosaic config.
    @Criss35 well spotted.(y)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow could you support me on finding any documentation of TVMosaic in the web? @pbarvinko seems to ignore any questions also in other forums (=no login at all). I tried to open an issue in the Gitlab repository and posted in the Kodi community. So far there is no reply at all. I believe, that someone has a local copy and we just need to find that person. Alternative is to write a documentation outself, but I'd like to avoid the effort and somebody we take full respnsibility again :( I hoped, that we do not deal with the TVMosaic server at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom