TVNZ On Demand (please help :)) (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I just saw your reply, I guess you already know all this, but please make note of comment on TV3 videos needing more details (like a date or episode description), not sure if anything can be done or not about this. Thanks for your work :D

Will look into the tv3nz error. As for the TVNZOndemand: I fixed (a number of) those errors yesterday!

ok

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I did note that, but I don't understand it (as I do see them in the plugin).

offtopic: terrible slow-chat

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And as for the a-z: grr. they've commented it out in the html, and my regex doesn't didn't check for that.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Maybe it's a skin issue, out there is something in the context menu that will let me display it, will look into it more on my end.

johns11

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi doskabouter

You mentioned a week or so ago that you've fixed a number of errors with TVNZonDemand. Do I need to do anything to get your updates or should this happen automatically when it checks for updates? I'm still not having success there.

As you mentioned, TV3NZ seems to be working pretty well. If you've done something to make that happen... thanks!!

John

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Autoupdate should do the trick.

Be aware that there are still some problems with tvnzondemand, due to the inconsistent way their html is organized

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Don't know what is causing that, it seems that the rtmp server isn't behaving as I expected. It gives me a GetSockError(): 10060 (Unknown error)

It connects nicely, it doesn't give an error at the createstream, but somewhere along the line it's giving me this error...

king_pickle

March 12, 2012
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks to eeknz for providing me a vpn, it's working again!

Must say, more or less working, because I still have some issues where the videos/categories don't quite match those in the ps3 xml's

Edit: Almost forgot iSky... but it seems that you have to pay become a sky subscriber...
    So, (guess I'm beginning to sound repetetive) is anyone willing to share his/her credentials with me?

Hey doskabouter, I can provide a vpn and isky credentials if you are still keen to give it a crack. I would love to see isky in the plugin :)

Let me know.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom