TVNZ On Demand (please help :)) (1 Viewer)

mcraenz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey can anyone give me any pointers, I've installed the OnlineVideos plugin, unticked everything except youtube and tvnzOnDemand. When I go in to the plugin I can see you tube categories etc and can play videos but tvnzOnDemand is just empty how can I get an A-Z show list?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You have to do an update of the sites to get this working, the tvnz part of the plugin when freshly installed is not working anymore.

The drawback of it is that the server where the plugin gets the updates from isn't responding anymore.
    So I guess that you have to wait till the server is working again, and then do the update.
    Then it should work fine...

mcraenz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ah ok, thanks. Is this also why the "List of all supported sites" link at the beginning of the OnlineVideos thread isn't working?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The server was only down for 3 days due to a DOS attack while I was on vacation. No need to mirror right now, but thanks for the offer!

michelangelo

Portal Member
    September 13, 2010
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

Can anyone help me out? When I select a TVNZ online video "unable tp play zzz" appears. This also seems to happen with Other sites as well. Am I missing some thng in the config of the onlinevideos plugin?

Thanks

eeknz

Portal Member
    February 19, 2009
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've just found out that iSky will be coming soon. I can host a VPN if that will assist in making it work with the plug in. I'm not clever enough to make it work myself. Perhaps money would help also. I'm sure there are heaps of people here who would appreciate making it work who could thow some bucks at it.
    Eagerly waiting for this page to change..
    iSKY - coming soon to SKY Subscribers

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, let me know when you have iSKY working on your pc, and a vpn available for me.
    If I have the time, and enough people see this as a good addition for OnlineVideos I will look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom