TVRenamer - Rename your files (1 Viewer)

RICHARDG

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Canada
Can anyone let me know if ther eis some specific software that it needs on the PC to allow it to run.
Perhaps .net frame work and if so what level. When I try to run the app it crashes before it starts

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't know exactly because I have installed .net anyway but when I run the application it crashes when I click it before the two "LED's" on the bottom turn green. If this is the case just wait a few seconds. If it crashes on its on, I cannot help you.

-level20peon

natbur

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It's built on the .net framework version 2.0. Other than that, there are no minimum requirements. (updated the website to reflect this).

natbur

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    thanks. Mavoc forgot to mention that I also have a habit of showing up wherever I'm mentioned :D For simplicity, I prefer to keep major bug report/feature requests to the official tvdbForum, but I'll generally reply on any forum.

natbur

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    yeah, it's definitely fine. i just won't guarantee that I'll respond in a timely manner. :D

CrashnBrn

Portal Member
    February 12, 2008
    Chicago
    Home Country
    Am I the only one who can't get this to work? Is there a tutorial anywhere? It only renames a few of the files. I think I am doing something wrong. I selected the directory and go to manual scan, then click rename? I feel stupid...

natbur

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Am I the only one who can't get this to work? Is there a tutorial anywhere? It only renames a few of the files. I think I am doing something wrong. I selected the directory and go to manual scan, then click rename? I feel stupid...

No tutorial, sorry. I've noticed that problem too, not sure entirely where it's originating. It seems that some of the rename threads are giving up before completing the process. If you keep clicking rename, it'll get more each time. I'm working on an entirely new version right now, but I'll see if I can find and patch the problem in 0.4.6.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom