TVSeries Logos (2 Viewers)

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
What's that 540P interesting what about 1440P?

Whisler

Portal Member
June 30, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey guys, Trying to get logos working and I'm just using the templates but the only ones that work are Genre and the Channel it was aired on. All the codec, filetype, fullscreen/widescreen and run times don't work. I thought it was MediaInfo but the .dll is in my windows\plugin folder. So I'm stumpt anyone with any ideas ?

Thanks

Clean

Portal Pro
July 29, 2007
Home Country
Hey guys, Trying to get logos working and I'm just using the templates but the only ones that work are Genre and the Channel it was aired on. All the codec, filetype, fullscreen/widescreen and run times don't work. I thought it was MediaInfo but the .dll is in my windows\plugin folder. So I'm stumpt anyone with any ideas ?

Thanks

Have you checked to make sure that info is in the DB? If not then there may still be an issue with Mediainfo. We could also use some more info. What versions of the plugins (Mediainfo and MPTV) are you using and can you attach a log. Especially a log showing what happens when you click on one of the shows in the config screen.

Whisler

Portal Member
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Have you checked to make sure that info is in the DB? If not then there may still be an issue with Mediainfo. We could also use some more info. What versions of the plugins (Mediainfo and MPTV) are you using and can you attach a log. Especially a log showing what happens when you click on one of the shows in the config screen.

Hey thank's for trying to help. I have never done the log thing before so I hope what I attach is the right thing. If not could you point me in the right direction.I di have a look thru and itseems that mediainfo isn't working. I justt got the latest .dll (think it was the 64bit.zip) and put the .dll in the windows\plugin folder. It looked like the rest was all todo with development or something like that :confused:

As for what versions can you pull that off the log ? if not i'll try see. I know I'm using about a month or so old TV Series as with all the recent ones I havee issues with cover art showing.

Thanks

Clean

Portal Pro
July 29, 2007
Home Country
LT is right, His suggestion should fix it right up. MP-TVSeries.log is what you want to check for errors. Most often you'll see a file missing or, in this case, not working properly. As for how to tell which version you have, if it is an SVN version you can compare sizes with what is listed on the SVN site. Hope you get it all sorted out.

Whisler

Portal Member
June 30, 2008
Home Country
well I got the 32bit mediainfo and as you can see the attached logs show no errors :)

as for the SVN I am using revision 322 which I think was the start of June as per this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/dvd-cover-not-showing-41904/ and I can't load the tv series logs atm I guess it's down to try the latest version. That won't be it tho will it ? logos have been around before the start of June or am I thinking about this the wrong way :confused:

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Go into config, switch log mode to debug, then click on an episode (inside config) that you think should display a logo but isn't and post the log here. Then we know why it isn't displaying, but logos have been pretty stable and untouched for a really long time now so I doubt it's a bug.

Whisler

Portal Member
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Just to say, I changed the Media Info to the 32bit one as Itfearme suggested and cleared my database and just reparsed all my series and it works a treat now. Thank you guys :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom