Unable to start MP (1 Viewer)

Doser_86

Portal Member
March 31, 2010
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hello.

When i try to start MediaPortal it freezes on the splashscreen.
When I try in debug mode it start without problem, but it freezes under the production of logs.

Anyone know what this is?

Smeulf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2010
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

Don't you have any logs at all in \ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Log ?

In debug mode, do you have any error message ? Is directx correctly installed ? Is Dokan installed ?

Without any more informations, I'm affraid I can't help you :(

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello.

When i try to start MediaPortal it freezes on the splashscreen.
    When I try in debug mode it start without problem, but it freezes under the production of logs.

Anyone know what this is?

Are you sure you talking about MP2 or do you mean MP 1.2.x?

Doser_86

Portal Member
    March 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I still need help with this. Have tried everything! Can it be a problem with TVseries database?

Doser_86

Portal Member
    March 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This was caused by corrupt TvSeries database. Deleted the database file, and everything is back to normal. Don`t know how this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Music Player issues DE
    @hwahrmann maybe can helps
    @hwahrmann maybe can helps
    Version: MediaPortal 1.30 Issue 1: At the end of a playback (when the last item of playlist ends), the player is not properly...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom