United States TV Logos - Chiago..... (1 Viewer)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
The file names are:
Code:
COZI - Cozi TV.png
FNX - First Nations Experience.png
JTV - Jewelry Television.png
KBC-TV (KBC) -  Arirang.png
LIVWELL - Live Well Network.png
MundoFX - MundoFox.png
NBC5 - WMAQ.png
PRISM - WJYS.png
PRISM2 - My Christian Television.png
Sino22 - Sino22.png (New)
TLR - TeLe-Romantica.png
Univision Chicago (WGBODT) - WGBO.png
WCIU-TV Chicago (Bounce) - WCIU-DT5.png
WCIU-TV Chicago (Me Too) - Me Too.png (New)
WCIU-TV Chicago (Me TV) - WWME-CA.png (New)
WCIU-TV Chicago (UToo) - U Too.png
WCIU-TV Chicago (WCIU-HD) - WCIU.png
WCPX ION (ION) - Ion Television.png
WCPX qubo (qubo) - Qubo.png
WCPX Shop (Shop) - Not found (I don't think there is one)
WDCH-LD - Not found, did you mean WDCI-LD? If so, then Daystar.png
WFLD - WFLD.png
WGN-CW - WGN.png
WIN TV - WIN TV.png (New)
WLS-HD - WLS.png
WMEU-LD CHICAGO (TOUCH) - TouchVision.png
WMEU-CD CHICAGO (UToo HD) - U Too.png
WOCH-CD (WOCH-1) - The Works.png

I could create basic text logos for the missing stations if you'd like. Also, checking out the repo or using http://mediaportal-us-logos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ would be much easier for you to navigate.

Wow, I hadn't realized there was this much work going on around logos! I spent an afternoon YEARS ago getting logos from lyngsat and renaming to match my channel names. Seldom have had to touch them since, except when I add a new channel. Manual takes a bit but just needs to be done once.

But this logo tool would really help for new users. Makes MP that much more professional looking.
Is there any chance that you could upload these in a zip file somewhere? It could be quite useful.

Edit: I've now found and added the Works and corrected which files are NBC5 and WGN-CW above.

Last edited:

milhouse

Portal Pro
November 9, 2006
Raleigh, NC U.S.
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It's just the channels that I actually use, so around 70. Minneapolis OTA channels included. Not sure how the quality is - never been terribly relevent since they mostly are seen just in the guide. But they're yours if you can use them!

If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Milhouse

Attachments

• logos.zip
    572.5 KB

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
You can now test the United States pack with the MP1 version of LogoManager by following these steps:

Steps to test LogoManager in NZ the US for those who're using MP TV Server:
1) Download and install LogoManager from MPEI (uncheck "Only stable") or from website https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/utilities/logomanager
2) Locate Logomanager.config file in Mediaportal config directory (usually C:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MediPortal for win7) and replace it with http://mediaportal-nz-logos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/LogoManager.config
3) Post Mediaportal.log here (or in any thread about NZ US logos) if you have missing logos after grabbing or in LogoManager main thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/logomanager-0-0-0-4-23-12-2013.119376/ if you have problems with plugin itself.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    Wow your good!!
    I updated the Logos and started the Unknown channel
    20-9 is Peace TV
    Don't know how you did that but THANK YOU!

Now maybe I will hook up to my Wow Cable connection and test

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    Been meaning to mention this.
    MediaPortal Configuration application.
    Plugins
    Logo Manager - The Configuration Button highlights but if you click it, it does nothing
    Logo_Config.jpg

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Its not a bug it's a feature. I'm a huge fan of configuration in GUI and I hate MP configuration

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Its not a bug it's a feature. I'm a huge fan of configuration in GUI and I hate MP configuration
    It's a one line fix. You can do it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread