Unsuported fix(mp1.1) no stop mce services (1 Viewer)

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could someone please compile the Smartstretching core.dll for latest SVN?
    Thanks in advance

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Unlikely, but have asked for this to be implemented for RC3 if it does not break anything of course, just waiting for RC2 to be released :)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sounds great to have an official implementation. It's a really great zoom mode.

Emph

sonix1977nl

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Hi all,

I have applied this great patch to the source code of 1.0 RC2 and compiled it.

If you unzip the contents of the attached file into your MediaPortal directory (by default C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) it should work. To be sure, first make a backup of your MediaPortal directory.

Have fun.

PS: I really hope someone from the MediaPortal development team would invest some small time to implement this missing feature.

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi all,

I have applied this great patch to the source code of 1.0 RC2 and compiled it.

If you unzip the contents of the attached file into your MediaPortal directory (by default C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) it should work. To be sure, first make a backup of your MediaPortal directory.

Have fun.

PS: I really hope someone from the MediaPortal development team would invest some small time to implement this missing feature.

Thanks, I'll try it and will let you know if there are any problems....

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Actually, after adding this core.dll MP crashes a while after starting it. I get a "MediaPortal needs to close, send error report" message. But I just ignored it and just moved it out of the way for now. However, I did change directshow filter properties as well, so this might not be the reason for my crash. Will investigate. Now time for sleep.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom