Update IRSS file (Custom Config) (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ...

Usable for custom preset file. ( For change file about Remote)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom