Update of the EPG grabber [Polish] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariuCh

Portal Pro
November 19, 2008
Warsaw
Home Country
Poland Poland
Update (08.04.2010):

I finally got rid of things messing the titles ("Premiera:", "Superkino:", "Megahit:" etc.). Also I made grabbers for the Travel Channel, Domo, iTV (these three one grab data from the channels' own sites), 4fun.tv, religia.tv, Extreme Sports Channel, TV5 Monde (gazetaecho.pl) and TV Silesia (stopklatka.pl). Now the grabbers support nearly all channels in the analog channels pack of the UPC.

I also made a pack of TV logos for the UPC analog channels. You can download it from here: Download logos.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Please post feedback so I could know if everything works for you.

Regards,
chlodny

Hi Chlodny,
many thanks :D

Can you update a link for download TV logos?

Regards.
MariuCh

chlodny

Portal Pro
September 18, 2009
Silesia
Home Country
Poland Poland
Re: Update of the EPG grabber [Polish] (13.09.2011)

Updated grabber in the first post. Checked and working fine. :)

lukjod

Portal Pro
September 5, 2009
Home Country
Poland Poland
Gazeta Echo is not working anymore. Can someone fix thi or give some info howto?

chlodny

Portal Pro
September 18, 2009
Silesia
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi guys,

Gazeta Echo doesn't work anymore 'cause they have changed the design of their site. Unfortunately I migrated to Linux a few months ago so I won't be upgrading the grabber anymore. I think Teleman should be enough anyway. If there's a station missing in the grabber but you see it on the site, then you just have to add the siteid to the <channels> section. You can find the siteid in the particular station's page address. For TVP 1 it's:

http://www.teleman.pl/program-tv/stacje/TVP-1 <-siteid in bold

You just open the grabber file and after the last line before </channels> you put:

<Channel id="TVP 1" siteId="TVP-1"/>

Then just save the file.

Best,
chlodny

lukjod

Portal Pro
September 5, 2009
Home Country
Poland Poland
Thanks to MacGyverek we now also have working gazetaecho grabber

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Please don't reply to posts in the archive section. We move things here when they are done with, so it is unlikely that these posts will be spotted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom