Updated 1.4.0 Pre Release test build (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The good news: latest changes by @Sebastiii seems to have solved this hang. Closing any song change dialog when a video is played seems to avoid the issue!

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    1.4 Windows 7 Half & Full Screen Problem

Since 1.4 i have this Problem: When i switch from my TV (1280 x 720) to my Beamer (1920 x 1080) MP does not resize to fullscreen. Bevor 1.4 i had never this Problem.

View attachment 130145

And when i close MP and start again (Beamer) the Size is ok, but when i switch from the Beamer to the TV MP has a double Size.

Until now i does not install the updated 1.4 from this threat. Could some fixes help with my problem?

I have quite similar issue (but in very not common case) it happen when i connect on RDP on my htpc with a different resolution.

For ex : htpc 1920.1080, i connect while mp stay open with 1680x1050 (and mp is sized too large but responsive).
    The same happen if i start mp from RDP 1680x1050 and i connect to my htpc 1920x1080, mp is like you smaller.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Two questions:
    1.) Is there a TitanExtended available? I get not compatible for all tried versions
    2.) Is it known that the GUI is very slow (ONLY WITH IRSS) (remote keyboard works fine) before starting TV the first time?

Last edited:

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've noticed a small problem.

In Configuration / TV/RADIO / TV / Subtitle settings it's possible to select several languages and sort them. Unfortunately the order isn't saved but rather seems to revert to alphabetic order. I still have a client running 1.3 and the the order is properly saved. Can someone confirm?

Edit: The same goes for Audio settings.

//W

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

In Configuration / TV/RADIO / TV / Subtitle settings it's possible to select several languages and sort them. Unfortunately the order isn't saved but rather seems to revert to alphabetic order. I still have a client running 1.3 and the the order is properly saved. Can someone confirm?

//W

Hi,

I can confirm :p

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

//W

Hi,

I can confirm :p

Please mantis. Doesn't sound like a show-stopper, so 'not planned yet' and will be fixed when someone fixes it!

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Please mantis. Doesn't sound like a show-stopper, so 'not planned yet' and will be fixed when someone fixes it!

http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4486

While it is regression I agree that it may not be a show stopper. It is somewhat annoying getting the wrong language and manually having to switch so for now I've had to set it to just my main language and manually switch when needed.

//W

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4486

While it is regression I agree that it may not be a show stopper. It is somewhat annoying getting the wrong language and manually having to switch so for now I've had to set it to just my main language and manually switch when needed.

Not a show stopper, but it definitely is a really annoying issue if you have to manually change the audio and/or subtitle language after every single channel change in the worst case.

Basicly it just breaks the whole preferred language feature for audio and subtitle streams. Was there some new feature or fix in that area? Would be worth to test removing it since currently the feature is totally broken, so reverting a fix / feature that causes the break is much better situation.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom