[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (3 Viewers)

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Oxan, the apostrophes problem in musique section is not resolved. Same thing for me.

Thanks for your hard work!

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Oxan, the apostrophes problem in musique section is not resolved. Same thing for me.

Thanks for your hard work!
    Which version are you using, and can you post your logs?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Get the IIS Edition of WebMediaPortal. Link is in first post.
    I believe you could also run both IIS 8.0 and IIS Express at the same time if you wish :)

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, I meant "IIS Express 8.0". Of course I tried to install 7.5, but it was not possible, because 8.0 is already installed.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I upgraded to v0.5.2 and am I right that BlueShift is being installed with the skin? I now have a BlueShiftv2 and BlueShiftv3 folder in my skins folder with the datetime of the upgrade.
    It's okay by me to include it in the installer (I don't even mind if it becomes the default skin), but I think it is not meant to be? Or is it?
    Same for JQui.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry, I meant "IIS Express 8.0". Of course I tried to install 7.5, but it was not possible, because 8.0 is already installed.
    You should be able to install 7.5 when 8.0 is already installed. I heard you can't do that with the Web Platform Installer though, so you might want to try the normal installer linked in the startpost. Otherwise, just uninstall IIS Express 8.0 and reinstall it after 7.5.

I upgraded to v0.5.2 and am I right that BlueShift is being installed with the skin? I now have a BlueShiftv2 and BlueShiftv3 folder in my skins folder with the datetime of the upgrade.
    It's okay by me to include it in the installer (I don't even mind if it becomes the default skin), but I think it is not meant to be? Or is it?
    Same for JQui.
    Yes, you're right. That wasn't the intention indeed. I played around with BlueShift and jQui a bit, and forgot to remove them again before building the installer. I've put failsafes in place to avoid including skins in the installer now, so everything will be back to normal for v0.5.3. ;)

V.0.5.2

thanks
    Can you try to reproduce it with the default skin? I think BlueShift hasn't been updated with the changes to the default skin in v0.5.2, so it might still have some bugs I have already fixed in the default skin.

Last edited:

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    V.0.5.2

thanks
    Can you try to reproduce it with the default skin? I think BlueShift hasn't been updated with the changes to the default skin in v0.5.2, so it might still have some bugs I have already fixed in the default skin.

You nailed it. Album cover show up with apostrophes in artist or album name with 0.5.2 WITH default skin and jQui. not with Blueshift.

Thanks a lot.

poema

March 5, 2012
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I've installed the mpextended plugin. I've used the tool to create a new user (and left the admin user). I've stopped and started the service, but i still can't login into the web interface: "username or password wrong". How is this possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom