[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (4 Viewers)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think you forgot the logs? :p

Bunjiboy

December 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hello

For some reason I can't get MPetend to work on my setup.
    I get some functionality e.g. the EPG or a list of the recorded programs but I can't stream them.
    The wifi remote fails to connect and when I try to connect I immediately get a can't connect remote.
    I have a winxpSP3 setup with a clean install of the latest MP and TV server using a SQLserver2008express db.
    I'm running ampdroid on a galaxy S3.
    I've turned the firewall off completely on the PC.

Oh and on start up there is an error with the service - I'll up load the log file from this - I wonder if this is the problem even though the service seems to be running?.......

The wen tests from the configurator seem to return a load of code which I think is what it is supposed to do.

I wonder does anyone have any suggestions - the whole concept of this sounds c cool and I'd like to get it working.

Thanks

Sadlo

Portal Member
    February 26, 2008
    Hi, I have already installed WebMP, everything works fine, but sometimes I got this, when i click HOME on website.
    Do you know how to solve it?

THX
    Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Please include the information below when you report this error.

Value cannot be null or empty. Název parametru: linkText
    v System.Web.Mvc.Html.LinkExtensions.ActionLink(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String linkText, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, IDictionary`2 htmlAttributes)
    v System.Web.Mvc.Html.LinkExtensions.ActionLink(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String linkText, String actionName, String controllerName, Object routeValues, Object htmlAttributes)
    v ASP._Page_Views_Home_NewMovies_cshtml.Execute() v c:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\www\Views\Home\NewMovies.cshtml:řádek 19
    v System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()
    v System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
    v System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage)
    v System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance)
    v System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer)
    v System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper.RenderPartialInternal(String partialViewName, ViewDataDictionary viewData, Object model, TextWriter writer, ViewEngineCollection viewEngineCollection)
    v System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData)
    v System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model)
    v ASP._Page_Views_Home_Index_cshtml.Execute() v c:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\www\Views\Home\Index.cshtml:řádek 11
    v System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()
    v System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
    v System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.RunPage()
    v System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
    v System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage)
    v System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance)
    v System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer)
    v System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context)
    v System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult)
    v System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19()
    v System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
    v System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<>c__DisplayClass1e.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__1b()
    v System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult)
    v System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
    v System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore()
    v System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext)
    v System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext)
    v System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass6.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5()
    v System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0()
    v System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _)
    v System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End()
    v System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d()
    v System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.<GetCallInAppTrustThunk>b__0(Action f)
    v System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.ProcessInApplicationTrust(Action action)
    v System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    v System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result)
    v System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
    v System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, I have already installed WebMP, everything works fine, but sometimes I got this, when i click HOME on website.
    Do you know how to solve it?
    Fixed in 0.5.2.

Hello

For some reason I can't get MPetend to work on my setup.
    I get some functionality e.g. the EPG or a list of the recorded programs but I can't stream them.
    The wifi remote fails to connect and when I try to connect I immediately get a can't connect remote.
    I have a winxpSP3 setup with a clean install of the latest MP and TV server using a SQLserver2008express db.
    I'm running ampdroid on a galaxy S3.
    I've turned the firewall off completely on the PC.

Oh and on start up there is an error with the service - I'll up load the log file from this - I wonder if this is the problem even though the service seems to be running?.......

The wen tests from the configurator seem to return a load of code which I think is what it is supposed to do.

I wonder does anyone have any suggestions - the whole concept of this sounds c cool and I'd like to get it working.

Thanks
    Sorry, missed your post. Can you try it again with 0.5.2 (see post below) and open a new topic if it still doesn't work?

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.2

Download WebMediaPortal
    Download IIS Edition (NOT for people using IIS Express!)

Changelog
    • Improve behaviour of the homepage when one section causes problems
    • Fix broken homepage, music section, movie section or TV show section with empty items in database
    • Fix crash when using multiseat setup
    • Fix IIS Express crash due to inaccessible TraceLogFiles directory
    • Fix a failure to start when a custom installation directory has been used
    • Fix handling of installed but unusable IIS Express 8
    • Fix exception in music section caused by incorrect Italian translation
    • Fix support for custom controllers in skins and plugins
    • Fix HTTP Live Streaming over WAN with port forwards with different internal and external port number
    • Fix asset loading order
    • Fix artwork in album player for artists and albums with apostrophes
    • Improve jQui performance on home screen
    • Expose WebProgram class to skins (allows skins to create improved EPG)
    • Update Slovenian and Lithuanian translation

You can upgrade your 0.5.1 or 0.5.2 installation to this version without any problems. No clean installation is needed. Please also upgrade the MPExtended Service to 0.5.2.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to fix support for Windows 8 in the regular edition yet. You can expect a quick 0.5.3 release which will include that.

Bugreports
    If you have any problems with this version (which you haven't already reported), please open a new topic and attach your logs. Posting your problems and logs here increases the chance I'll look over them or forget to answer them. Please use a new topic! It's also highly appreciated if you include the browser you are using and an explanation of what you are doing and the problems you have.

Donate
    MPExtended is a volunteer project, which we do in our free time. Donating allows us to spend more time on the project, delivering new features and bugfixes even faster, or fixing that single bug that annoys you so much. It's also very motivating for us to continue working on MPExtended.

hase23

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2009
    Espenau
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I installed the version 5.0.2 when I select jQui then comes only a white window at launch. Attached the logs.

greeting

Sascha

Attachments

• export.zip
      428.7 KB

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    ="Oxan, post: 953816, member: 97484"]MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.2
    [/quote]

Hi,

the webmediaportal installer give me an error and roll back the setup. It is a clean install. UAC is disabled.

Képkivágás.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom