[Updated 27 Mar!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.3 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Unfortunately we've had to push it back a bit due to some nasty bugs and other problems. We're currently in the beta-testing process and I expect the final version to be released in about 2-3 weeks.
    any new infos for the new version?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    didn't see this in any previous posts or when doing a search but we have an issue where by the hime, tv guide, recordings, etc links do not always work.
    if you click one before logging in they work but if you just log in then try and click one they don't always work. it seems to be more prominent in IE9.
    Is this a known issue and is there a fix for it?
    Thanks
    You really need to be more specific about "not working".

Unfortunately we've had to push it back a bit due to some nasty bugs and other problems. We're currently in the beta-testing process and I expect the final version to be released in about 2-3 weeks.
    any new infos for the new version?
    Sorry, I just haven't had any time to work on it.

etsmc

Portal Member
    June 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    didn't see this in any previous posts or when doing a search but we have an issue where by the hime, tv guide, recordings, etc links do not always work.
    if you click one before logging in they work but if you just log in then try and click one they don't always work. it seems to be more prominent in IE9.
    Is this a known issue and is there a fix for it?
    Thanks
    You really need to be more specific about "not working".
    Not working being that you can not click on the links. after a bit of testing we found that using different addresses to get to the website had different results
    http://hostname:8080 and the links do not work (not clickable)
    http://ip-address:8080 and the links work
    http://hostname.FQDN:8080 and the links work

so all a bit odd.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Might be due to the fact that it tries to connect to the services at the hostname too, if you use the hostname. This has been fixed in 0.5.

TrueBlue

Portal Member
    March 6, 2008
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have a question about setup. Is it possible to have the MP Database and Web Interface on one server and the TVServer on a different server ? If it works are there any instructions for how to set it up ?

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi ! I wanted to test my new 50Mbps internet connection with WebMediaportal at my friend house's. I browse through my Movie collection and click download on any movie and I can't download faster than 350 ko/sec when it should be a least 5Mo/sec. Is there a reason for this ? Oh and his connection is 50Mbps too.

thanks.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Your download may be 50Mbps, but you will still be limited by his upload speed (upload speed is usually a small fraction of the download speed, mine is 16 times slower). I suggest you check the upload specs first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom