**Updated** Titanium - Release v0.4 - Available Now (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMa

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2007
    Helsinki - Finland
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi,

Thanks for providing the new basichome.xml! :D

I found some bugs:
    - weather: (see attachment)
    -> Text stays
    -> Images are stretched
    -> No button to go to next image?

- Movies
    -> When MP shows the search results for a movie (IMDB), there's a black overlay at the left

Thanks for the great work so far,
    and I hope, just like nemrod95, you'll continue working on this great skin :D

And I've got another request :oops:
    Would it be possible to make a new version of TVSeries, where the seasons/episodes are aligned to the right?
    Most of the fanart is made for such a layout.

Attachments

• weather.jpg
      weather.jpg
      336.8 KB

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Sorry about the lack of action, I have been busy helping fforde with his moving pictures plugin, I will have support for this plugin in the next release of titanium which should be really soon. I havent been able to replicate to the two column bug unfortuantely:(

daquint

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2006
    Love the skin :)

In your picture of MyMovies, it looks like your center movie is highlighted (The Mist)
    However, my selected title is always to the last one to the right. How do I set the skin to select the middle (of the 5) movies displayed?

Thanks!

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Love the skin :)

In your picture of MyMovies, it looks like your center movie is highlighted (The Mist)
    However, my selected title is always to the last one to the right. How do I set the skin to select the middle (of the 5) movies displayed?

Thanks!

Unfortunately there is no way to set the center to keep focus I just screen shotted it like that (I lie there is a way, Sambal has created the code to do this but it hasnt been put into Mediaportal yet, I have the core.dll with the enhancement added but you won't be able to update your mediaportal with svn versions anymore)

nemrod95

Portal Member
    March 27, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Congratulation Mattsk88, you have your own subforum :)
    Great news for a great skin !!
    Keep it up your good work
    Thanks again

DeeVinity

Portal Member
    August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hey why is the basicskin like v1 gone, with the horizontal scrolling, i like that interface more, can jou make both, so men can chose?

daquint

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2006
    Hi mattsk88,

I am only using the stable release. If I only used stable releases going forward, could I use that Core.dll until it gets added into the builds?

If so, is there a way you could upload the fixed Core.dll somewhere?

Much appreciated, keep up the good work :)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Hi mattsk88,

I am only using the stable release. If I only used stable releases going forward, could I use that Core.dll until it gets added into the builds?

If so, is there a way you could upload the fixed Core.dll somewhere?

Much appreciated, keep up the good work :)

If you want to use the latest svn I can upload the current core.dll, then If you keep your mp at that version till its added to the code then that would be fine. Let me know. I believethe core team is aware of the fix and it will be added soon.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Downloaded and installed the latest version from the front page just now. When I enter home (not basic home) screen and select Moving Pictures, it takes me to the TV home. Works with other skins, so it should be some sort of skin bug?

Emph

DeeVinity

Portal Member
    August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Daym, so many bugs? But what! Is it a beta version?

Can you please ad an option to switch to the basic screen from v2? That one is much nicer (i think peronaly, if you can switch betweet those 2 would be great)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom