**Updated** Titanium - Release v0.4 - Available Now (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkam

Portal Member
March 20, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
First do i want to say thx for this really nice skin mate :), second i have a question, i am using the filmstrip to browse my movies and after i click a movie is it possibly to get the to imdb view insted as its now where i see my folder.if we look at your screen the 2 and 3 , i want to go from the 2screen to the 3 and from there i want to starta the movie. I hope you understand what i am trying say :D

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
First do i want to say thx for this really nice skin mate :), second i have a question, i am using the filmstrip to browse my movies and after i click a movie is it possibly to get the to imdb view insted as its now where i see my folder.if we look at your screen the 2 and 3 , i want to go from the 2screen to the 3 and from there i want to starta the movie. I hope you understand what i am trying say :D

Im pretty sure it's not possible, the plugin myfilms works like that though, which is one of the reasons I prefer to use it, another reason is I have logo support for my films in my skin.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    mattsk88,
    this skin looks really promising! Keep on the good work.

crn's skin meediochrome, and uses graphics from the meediochrome

Have you made sure that the graphics you use are open source and/or informed the original skin/graphics creator if it is O.K. with him that you do a port? Probably you´ve already done that, but maybe clarify that in your first post.

tomtom

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Yeah you best check with crn - last time I checked with him about graphics from one of his skins he said they were for use with his meedio skin only.

Worst case scenario you can always use other icons and the people who know what theya re doing can aquire the other ones seperately ;-)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    I checked with crn basically before I started, thanks again crn!

nemrod95

Portal Member
    March 27, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    Thanks mattsk88 for your great skin. I love it :)
    Can you tell me if this skin is working with 1920*1080p resolution ? Because i have, in myvideos plugin, a little problem with text under text. Il will post a screen later to explain

Keep it up the goog work !
    Thanks again

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great - That's a very very classy one :)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Hi,
    Thanks mattsk88 for your great skin. I love it :)
    Can you tell me if this skin is working with 1920*1080p resolution ? Because i have, in myvideos plugin, a little problem with text under text. Il will post a screen later to explain

Keep it up the goog work !
    Thanks again

Well its based on a resolution of 1366 x 768 but should work fine on 1080P, most of the testing has been done on my 1920x 1200 monitor. Post a screen as I'm not at all surprised there is a bug as the first beta release was very rough, I will be posting the next version tomorrow (Myweather and MyTV will be supported and I have fixed many bugs and optimized the skin and have added animations to the opening and closing of windows so its all a bit smoother). So keep an eye on this thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom