[Approved] Updated Tuning Details Unitymedia BW - 13.10.2015 (1 Viewer)

Data45000

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Here
Home Country
Germany Germany
Again, Unity "Stupid" Media AG has change the frequencys.

Lost 22 records... cause they moved FOX HD.

Here is the new XML file, dates are from Helpdesk site.

Attachments

• Germany.Unitymedia BW.zip
    572 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yesterday, UM has changed their tunning details - hard change! There is the new list...
Yesterday, UM has changed their tunning details - hard change! There is the new list...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Channel movement detection didn't work, but at least, I found my channels - a lot to do now. Thank you so much!!
Channel movement detection didn't work, but at least, I found my channels - a lot to do now. Thank you so much!!
Hi there, Unitymedia has changed a lot inside their tuning list. Here is the new one for all. The datas can from this website...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update Bass...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.25 Released! DE
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom