User Fanart (3 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Love the fan art syste! Got a load for my series but I'm wondering if there are any other sources, I'm struggling for some fan art for The Unit and for Ross Kemp on Gangs.. Guess they aremt as popular or mainstream!

Thanks

It gets them from Online TV Database - An open directory of television shows for HTPC software so just get an account there and create them yourself. It's the fastest way. And pretty easy once you've done one. You can do your own banners also.

Emph

Se7enDays

Portal Member
    September 28, 2006
    I have a question. When moving left or right of the series screen, the top rated or recent episodes are listed. but there is no fanart. how can i add a fanart to those screens?

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry to ask this, i'm new to TVSerie plugin.. Im sure its a stupid question.. ;(

How do i get fanart to work?
    i have Indego Skin, and i have add the TVseries.xml to the folder.
    All is looking as it should, except the fan art, lige background is not there?
    Do one have to add this manual? or will MYTvseries plugin do it for you, automatically?

Thanks for the plugin, works wonders :)..

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry to ask this, i'm new to TVSerie plugin.. Im sure its a stupid question.. ;(

How do i get fanart to work?
    i have Indego Skin, and i have add the TVseries.xml to the folder.
    All is looking as it should, except the fan art, lige background is not there?
    Do one have to add this manual? or will MYTvseries plugin do it for you, automatically?

Thanks for the plugin, works wonders :)..
    Hey there,

looks like someone didn't search well enough ;)
    You will have to do some manual stuff, creating the right folders and downloading your own favorite fanart. Just search around, it's all there.

Greetz

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    You can click "more" on your remote inside the TV-series plugin and then click fanart.. This will take you too a page where you can download fanart for the serie you are currently browsing.

Humm i don't see this, ive click More/Info and looked in all the menus, i dont see the fanart..
    ??

marvenius: Sure ill search some more.
    A link to the post telling me what i need to know would hav ebeen nice.
    As you where posting anyway.. but no probs.. ill search, and read the hole thread..:cool:

DJBenz

Portal Member
    March 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Guys,

I just updated to MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-26-2008 10-40h - Revision:20602 today from MP 1.0 RC1, and added MP-TVSeries V2.0 with Monochrome 2.2 skin.

Previously my fanarts were in Documents & settings\All Users\Application Data\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\fan art,
    but adding them to this folder now doesn't seem to work.

Has the fanart folder location changed?

I want to use the high quality fanarts from Spuck's site, rather than ones from thetvdb.com

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The fanart folder should be in the thumbs folder not the mediaportal folder

Documents & settings\All Users\Application Data\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\thumbs\fan art

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom