Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Oops indeed with this version it works!

Great job and thanks for the help! :D

post4unme

Portal Member
April 29, 2008
My Pureaudio plugin is crashing with following error:

2008-07-23 19:00:13.589023 [ERROR][17]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
2008-07-23 19:00:13.593023 [ERROR][17]: Exception : System.IndexOutOfRangeException: De index ligt buiten de matrixgrenzen.
bij MediaPortal.Player.PureAudio.Asio.AsioEngine._Driver_BufferUpdate(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bij BlueWave.Interop.Asio.AsioDriver.OnBufferSwitch(Int32 doubleBufferIndex, Int32 directProcess)
bij BlueWave.Interop.Asio.BufferSwitch(Int32 bufferIndex, Int32 directProcess)
2008-07-23 19:00:13.594023 [ERROR][17]: Exception : De index ligt buiten de matrixgrenzen.
2008-07-23 19:00:13.595023 [ERROR][17]: site : Void _Driver_BufferUpdate(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
2008-07-23 19:00:13.595023 [ERROR][17]: source : PureAudio
2008-07-23 19:00:13.597023 [ERROR][17]: stacktrace: bij MediaPortal.Player.PureAudio.Asio.AsioEngine._Driver_BufferUpdate(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bij BlueWave.Interop.Asio.AsioDriver.OnBufferSwitch(Int32 doubleBufferIndex, Int32 directProcess)
bij BlueWave.Interop.Asio.BufferSwitch(Int32 bufferIndex, Int32 directProcess)

Any id what's happening here? The ASIO4ALL is working with Foobar (Vista Premium Home), but I can't seem to configure things right in MediaPortal with this plugin. :D

I've decided to download an older version of asio4all (beta 2) and now everything seems to work. ???????????

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Working fine here with 0.2.0.0 Beta not the 0.1.3.0 from the downloads area, ASIO4ALL version 2.8.

Have not seem the error you are getting before...

Sorry can be no more help

Trevor

synthdood

Portal Pro
March 9, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've tried this version. Good job! It seems to work okay although I can not FastForward (skip) trough a DTS wave file. The amp just goes silent and if I force it to another 'listening mode' there is just white noise. It looks like something breaks the bitperfect stream when skipping. I listen to a lot of DTS audio so it's back to the previous version for me I'm afraid.

Edit: By the way, I am using Asio4All on the integrated soundchip. Maybe I should be getting myself a proper sound card.

anvandarnamn

Portal Pro
February 15, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I've tried this version. Good job! It seems to work okay although I can not FastForward (skip) trough a DTS wave file. The amp just goes silent and if I force it to another 'listening mode' there is just white noise. It looks like something breaks the bitperfect stream when skipping. I listen to a lot of DTS audio so it's back to the previous version for me I'm afraid.

i also have this problem , have not tried dts audio though... When playing a HDCD the HDCD indication lights up on my receiver but as soon as i fastforward the HDCD indication starts to flash and the sound goes from HDCD to Normal.
wich means - no more bitperfect...

This is when using asio as output.

any suggestions?

Damdy-Cash

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Langenfeld
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Symphy and many thanks for this gread plugin.

I have seek about one answer but it looks like it whas not mentioted before. Is is it possible to use ASIO with this pulgin, mayby a work around, also for DVD- Videos (AC3 and DTS).
I would really like to have bitperfect audio via ASIO also for my movies.

Best regards Damdy

anvandarnamn

Portal Pro
February 15, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi Symphy and many thanks for this gread plugin.

I have seek about one answer but it looks like it whas not mentioted before. Is is it possible to use ASIO with this pulgin, mayby a work around, also for DVD- Videos (AC3 and DTS).
I would really like to have bitperfect audio via ASIO also for my movies.

Best regards Damdy

yeah ASIO for movie playback would rock my world! But at the moment i dont think this is possible , there is not a directshowfilter using asio available. Just imagine using asio for flac multichannel audio, that would be awesome!

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    My Pureaudio plugin is crashing with following error:
    I've decided to download an older version of asio4all (beta 2) and now everything seems to work. ???????????
    With what ASIO4ALL version did you get that error?

Symphy
    (Yep i know i'm late :))

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Edit: By the way, I am using Asio4All on the integrated soundchip. Maybe I should be getting myself a proper sound card.

You mean fast forwarding DTS did actually work in the older versions? Will have to look into that. I would expect the amp to resync to the signal right away.

Symphy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom