Version 1.7 Released! (1 Viewer)

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
No, i don't see any letter underlined. Anyway, spanish doesn't have the characters you have. Probably the problem is what you are telling. ¿has you proved changing the font to any other one? I'm not at home now, so i can't remember if replicant allows to change the font. I remembre that when i used monochrome it allowed it...

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    All these "little dots" problems are related to the HandelGotD font, I'm afraid there's not much I can do about it. You can change the font used by the skin by opening the fonts.xml with notepad and replace all the "HandelGotD" with any other font name you like. Delete the skin cache folder:

ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache (Vista)
    Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache (Windows XP)

and restart MP to see the changes.

vanderstok

Portal Member
    February 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I love the skin. I have one issue though: the Radio menu doesn't show anything. I have only internet radio stations in my config..

LXTR

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi Psycho Reptile:

I love your skin!!! it's great!

If you allow me, just to suggestions:

1/ Logos in the main series screen. That way we can see wich network, content rating,genere, rating etc has each serie.
    2/ A thumb a little bit bigger in the list view of my films.

Best regards!

kingnubian

Portal Pro
    March 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I love the skin. I have one issue though: the Radio menu doesn't show anything. I have only internet radio stations in my config..

I have this same issue. This skin is fantastic but I have 20+ Internet stations set & can't listen to them.

Solve this & this is my skin of choice.

Buddha

Portal Member
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the new release! Been using this one for a while and love the updated version. However, I have a couple of issues: first of all, Myalarm doesn't work. It gives me a black screen with the error that it has missing or invalid files. When I browse the skin directory, all xml's are there though. The other thing is that in MyTVSeries, the series description overlaps the selection box, the text should be put a bit more to the bottom of the screen, anybody else experiencing this issue? I could attach a screenshot if it's not exactly clear what I meant.

Hope you could continue working on this skin, I wouldn't want any other :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom