video_ts playback -> black screen after stop (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Add MPCVideoDec.ax too, and it will be perfect :) (after TsReader.ax + MPCVideoDec.ax issue will be fixed)

Currently there are more open issues with MPCVideoDec.ax that only that you mentioned. MPC developer has confirmed few issues (sorry, cannot remember currently what those were) and there weren't also any time schedule when those would be fixed on the filter side.

So:

1) TsReader needs to be fixed
    2) MPCVideoDec.ax needs to be fixed

before we can add MPCVideoDec.ax to the MP distribution.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello.
    I just want to ask if you plan to update Mpeg2DecFilter.ax continually?
    I am asking, becouse i have this filter in my SAF package.
    If MP team add newer vesion to every futher MP releases, i will remove Mpeg2DecFilter.ax from SAF.

BTW: Do you plan to update "MpaDecFilter.ax" too? There are FLAC support in new releases, lot of fixes, AAC, etc... Working great!
    latest versions of Mpeg2DecFilter.ax and MpaDecFilter.ax are in svn now (from MPC project).
    we will keep an eye on them and update them if MPC releases new versions. :)

That is good news !

Add MPCVideoDec.ax too, and it will be perfect :) (after TsReader.ax + MPCVideoDec.ax issue will be fixed)
    We will not add the h.264 filter before they fixed the open issues. :)

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Thanks for info.

I forgot one thing.
    I had problems using "Mpeg2DecFilter.ax" with Microsoft MPEG splitter (XPSP3 version) - no sound, so i am using "MpegSplitter.ax" from MPC-HC too.
    With this combination sound is fine, but i was not able to play ~11GB (and longer) MPEG2 recordings (picture freeze on first frame).
    Maybe this was fixed already, not sure about this.

AntP

November 6, 2008
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks guys had this problem for a while & the register of the updated "Mpeg2DecFilter.ax" solved it as stated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom