Warum werden die Specs/Formate der Filme plötzlich nicht mehr richtig ausgelesen und im Menü angezeigt? (2 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If I find the time I will look at v1.26-Pre to see if something broke.
    I dont have problem with Mediainfo in 1.26Pre, in 1.26Pre we only updated the mediainfo wrapper, and the fixes in the new version are not critical for us, they are more related to MPExtended and some bugfixes.
    Jira - [MP1-5038] Update MediaInfo.Wrapper to 20.8.0 & MediaInfo to 20.8.1 - MediaPortal Jira
    MP-Mediainfo changes - yartat/MP-MediaInfo

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @mrbonsen, what version of Moving-Pictures are you on?

The fix to support the new MediaPortal v1.23+ wrapper for MediaInfo was added on November 14th 2019, and pushed out in public release via v1.8.3 on December 28th 2019, and current public version is v1.8.4.1

I'm on a beta version myself to help test the new adjustable sorting option from September 4th 2020, but public one should work fine for you.

PS: If you are already on v1.8.4.1, then secure your DB3 database, and uninstall MovPic fully and do a fresh install of the plugin, because maybe some of the support files did not get properly updated. It would not surprise me if the wrapper code is inside the Cornerstone DLLs for example, which are v1.9.0.1 for me.

Last edited:

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    bei
    PS: If you are already on v1.8.4.1, then secure your DB3 database, and uninstall MovPic fully and do a fresh install of the plugin, because maybe some of the support files did not get properly updated. It would not surprise me if the wrapper code is inside the Cornerstone DLLs for example, which are v1.9.0.1 for me.

that was it . After setup and opening the config, the file details were entered immediately (y)
    I could have tested it myself. (n)

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2017
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo!
    Es scheint nun also bei dir geklappt zu haben. Ich blicke bei der englischen Beschreibung allerdings nicht ganz durch.
    Kannst du mir erklären, was du gemacht hast?

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2017
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also nicht erst deinstallieren, sondern einfach noch mal?
    Was schrieb der RoChess denn von der Version 1.9.0.1? Oder bezieht sich das auf ein anderes Programm?

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mhhh (n), mach doch einfach was ich geschrieben habe :( ist doch ganz deutlich, DRÜBERBÜGELN bedeutet keine deinstallation.

Cornerstone DLLs for example, which are v1.9.0.1
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows
    Es würde mich nicht überraschen, wenn sich der Wrapper-Code (brauch die MediaInfo.dll) beispielsweise in den Cornerstone-DLLs befindet, die für mich v1.9.0.1 sind.
    Ist aber nicht der Fall, habe da ebenfalls die 1.8.4.1. gleiche VersionsNr. wie das movpic plugin, da gibt es wohl einen zusammenhang.
    schau mal bei dir nach welche version bei mp1.22 drauf ist.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom