Watch-Movies / Watch-Series?? Not working or am I missing something? (1 Viewer)

griffindodd

Portal Pro
March 28, 2009
Loving the plugin, it just rocks how much content there is on my media center.

I'm looking at the Watch-Movies channel and everything I try just returns a cannot find URL error.

Am I missing something here? Everything else is playing just great.

griffindodd

Portal Pro
March 28, 2009
Couldn't find much in the Mediaportal Log from Online videos but I attached the log.

Systems specs are...

MP 1.1.0
Win 7 Ultimate 32bit
FFDShow 09/2010

Core Duo @ 3.2 ghz
4.0gb ram
Realtek HD audio
Nvidia 9400 onboard
Hauppage HVR-1255

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can fill out the system specs iin your User Control Panel of this Forum (so wie also know what skin and MePo version is used).
    The logfiles need to be collected right after a run that has failed playback inside (preferably multiple times meaning more than one clip).

Edit: Logfilecollector from startmenu is no longer available, you have to get the files manually (error.log and MediaPortal.log).

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    For me, watch-movies (might also be watch-series) stop working completely if I accidentally choose -ns file. After that all videos give error.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For me, watch-movies (might also be watch-series) stop working completely if I accidentally choose -ns file. After that all videos give error.

Currently I'm doing a rework of the watch-series util. With the current source I haven't been able to reproduce it, so I think it's going to be solved.

Olijames

Portal Member
    November 17, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I have just enabled both of these sites (Watch Movies / Watch Series) and was wondering if I could have some help.

When I click (Using my remote) on a series or movie I get the which version would you like to load screen appear. It then appears like

site percetage and then ns so it might be
    megavideo 88% ns or megavideo 88%

What does this all mean? Is the percentage there for how much of the film or series is there? Also what does the ns mean? I am all confused. :confused:

If it helps I am using MP 1.1.1, SAF 4.00 Final, Xfactor, the latest Online Vids, XP MCE 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom