Watch-Movies / Watch-Series?? Not working or am I missing something? (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi there,

I have just enabled both of these sites (Watch Movies / Watch Series) and was wondering if I could have some help.

When I click (Using my remote) on a series or movie I get the which version would you like to load screen appear. It then appears like

site percetage and then ns so it might be
    megavideo 88% ns or megavideo 88%

What does this all mean? Is the percentage there for how much of the film or series is there? Also what does the ns mean? I am all confused. :confused:

If it helps I am using MP 1.1.1, SAF 4.00 Final, Xfactor, the latest Online Vids, XP MCE 2005

That 88% is what is on the site itself, and I think it's either the chance of playing ok, or the rating that users give to the quality.

If an option hase "ns", it means that this video-hosting site isn't supported by the plugin at this moment.

And btw: you can fill your systemspecs in your profile...

Olijames

Portal Member
    November 17, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi doskabouter,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly.

So I think that I am getting it, I need to look for sites that are listed as 100% and do not say ns?

I tried this and not had any sucess. Any other ideas?

Also I have filled out my system specs, I only wrote it out in the post so that incase anyone didnt click the My system link they would know what I was running ;)

Oli.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi doskabouter,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly.

So I think that I am getting it, I need to look for sites that are listed as 100% and do not say ns?

I tried this and not had any sucess. Any other ideas?

Also I have filled out my system specs, I only wrote it out in the post so that incase anyone didnt click the My system link they would know what I was running ;)

Oli.

Well, what i mostly do is get the highest percentage of the hosters that don't have ns behind them, and after a while you'll have your preferences for particular hosters that works fine (bandwidth and quality-wise).

If you have dead links (without ns), that do work on the site itself, it could be a bug in the software. Examples are appreciated.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When I click (Using my remote) on a series or movie I get the which version would you like to load screen appear. It then appears like

site percetage and then ns so it might be
    megavideo 88% ns or megavideo 88%

What does this all mean? Is the percentage there for how much of the film or series is there? Also what does the ns mean? I am all confused. :confused:

The number stands for how many people have reported it to be a broken link, more reports the lower the number.
    Is how I understand it. Doesn't always mean its a bad link just hasn't worked for some people.

Yes my watch-series is broke too.

fuujdatdude

November 7, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    i'm experiencing the same problem. Here is the error showing in my log

2010-11-07 15:25:26.999023 [Warn.][OnlineVideos(31)]: [OnlineVideos]System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String OnlineVideos.Sites.SiteUtilBase.GetRedirectedUrl(System.String, System.String)'.
    at OnlineVideos.Sites.WatchSeriesUtil.SeriesVideoInfo.GetPlaybackOptionUrl(String url)
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.<>c__DisplayClass3c.<Play_Step2>b__38()
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.<>c__DisplayClassc.<ExecuteInBackgroundAndCallback>b__a()

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi doskabuter Can we please get an update to what's going on. Do you need logs or are you still working on it?

Cheers

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i'm experiencing the same problem. Here is the error showing in my log

2010-11-07 15:25:26.999023 [Warn.][OnlineVideos(31)]: [OnlineVideos]System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String OnlineVideos.Sites.SiteUtilBase.GetRedirectedUrl(System.String, System.String)'.
    at OnlineVideos.Sites.WatchSeriesUtil.SeriesVideoInfo.GetPlaybackOptionUrl(String url)
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.<>c__DisplayClass3c.<Play_Step2>b__38()
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.<>c__DisplayClassc.<ExecuteInBackgroundAndCallback>b__a()

Should work again after an autoupdate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom