weather on front page (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

a graphic displaying the weather "sunny 80degrees" or something wherever there is room. it would make the front page more attractive.

A

Anonymous

I think it would be a cool feature ! :lol:

But i've got one question, are you talking about a forecast, or the current weather ? B/c you can see the weather by just having a look through your window... If this is a forecast, which one??

A

Anonymous

da3m0n said:
I think it would be a cool feature ! :lol:

But i've got one question, are you talking about a forecast, or the current weather ? B/c you can see the weather by just having a look through your window... If this is a forecast, which one??

current weather
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
@high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
Replies
Views
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom