weather on front page (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

a graphic displaying the weather "sunny 80degrees" or something wherever there is room. it would make the front page more attractive.

A

Anonymous

I think it would be a cool feature ! :lol:

But i've got one question, are you talking about a forecast, or the current weather ? B/c you can see the weather by just having a look through your window... If this is a forecast, which one??

A

Anonymous

da3m0n said:
I think it would be a cool feature ! :lol:

But i've got one question, are you talking about a forecast, or the current weather ? B/c you can see the weather by just having a look through your window... If this is a forecast, which one??

current weather
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
I'm waiting for the next payday before buying a card. In the meantime, I found this feature matrix on nvidia.com - Video Encode and Decode GPU Support Matrix - showing the hardware encoding and decoding features supported by the various GPUs. Looks like the 1650 is the lowest one that ticks all the decoding columns. I do not know how...
I'm waiting for the next payday before buying a card. In the meantime, I found this feature matrix on nvidia.com - Video Encode and...
This part of the forum seems pretty quiet, but I'll ask anyway. My ten year old 1080p TV finally died, and it seemed crazy not to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom