Web Browser Plugin (1 Viewer)

pyedog

Portal Member
February 20, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hmm... It probably has something to do with the fact that the WebKeyboard has been removed from the main distribution package in the later SVN:s

My version of the plugin from that date forward contains its own implementation of the keyboard. So, if you compiled using an SVN from after 13/02/2007, but sources from before that date, the keyboard won't work. If you compiled using MP 0.2.2.0 or SVN before 13/02/2007, but sources from after that date, the keyboard won't work.

I checked out the latest version using svn, but while DialogWebKeyboard.cs is referenced in the project, it isn't in svn - see http://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mp-plugins/trunk/plugins/WebBrowser/

I tried using a copy from the zip file, but if I build it using the core.dll, dialogs.dll, and utils.dll from 2.2.0 the pop up keyboard doesn't work for me (when used with 2.2.0).

My goal was to get the latest web browser version that is sized properly to work with widescreen skins to work with the current stable 2.2 - except for the keyboard issue it seems to work OK. I wanted to stick with 2.2 since a lot of the other plugins need to be modified/rebuilt to work with the new svn ... six of one half dozen of the other.

I had assumed that since the new svn contains the keyboard code it could be compiled to work with the "older" 2.2, but apparently there is still a mismatch somewhere.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This plugin works great w/latest SVN!

However I cant zoom (ctrl + scroll). Any way this can be done (pref. permanently)?

I am using a 28" CRT, so I need to zoom out (try watching team MP HP with PAL resolution, and you see what I mean :D)

dthomson39

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Web Browser Bookmarks

Hi Using the WebBrowser plugin and it works fine apart from me being able to display Firefox Bookmarks. What I get is the folders displayed in MP from the location where the bookmarks.html file is located but no files. Any suggestions for correcting this would be welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom