ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Does the web plugin use the "screen calibrations" built in to MediaPortal?
    I have some trouble with seeing the entire web browser, no problem elsewhere in MediaPortal.
    I’m using 800x600 calibrated to 16:9 formats for my TV.

Roy

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi again.

It not me im thinking of, but all the "noobs" that are out there........

Although it is a beta, it should still be user-friendly with a vomplete installation file or complete installation guide.

Now i have installed the plugin, i can't go into the Browser-navigation, bacuse the mediaportal roll-down Navigationbar cover the buttons.

How do i solve this?

I also have same problem regarding the screen calibration.
    Should the browser plugin have a bar in the button, where it says status or something. I can bearly see it at all.

I'm also using 800*600 on a 16:9 32" TV

/Morten

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    msj33 said:
    Hi again.

It not me im thinking of, but all the "noobs" that are out there........

Although it is a beta, it should still be user-friendly with a vomplete installation file or complete installation guide.

Now i have installed the plugin, i can't go into the Browser-navigation, bacuse the mediaportal roll-down Navigationbar cover the buttons.

How do i solve this?

I also have same problem regarding the screen calibration.
    Should the browser plugin have a bar in the button, where it says status or something. I can bearly see it at all.

I'm also using 800*600 on a 16:9 32" TV

/Morten

Currently the web browser is documented in the wiki found here:
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/dokuw/plugins/webbrowser

We are working on improving the wiki documentation so you will see alot more documented very soon.

I take it you are using 0.1.3, like chili says, you will have to disable the top bar in order to use the web browser. In the 0.2 releases you do not have to do this as the core code has been changed.

moullas

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2005
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    I'm have a small feature request :-D

Because my ISP has Web proxies *required*, i cannot do anything unless there is somewhere to specify a proxy address for the web control

Can this be done with a config file somewhere or is it hardcoded in the plugin?

Thanks

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    moullas said:
    I'm have a small feature request :-D

Because my ISP has Web proxies *required*, i cannot do anything unless there is somewhere to specify a proxy address for the web control

Can this be done with a config file somewhere or is it hardcoded in the plugin?

Thanks

Done. :)

Visit the about:config url and type proxy in the filter box and press enter. It will show you all the proxy settings in mozilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom