Web Browser Plugin (1 Viewer)

otla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
webbrowser setup

When I try to setup the homepage and favoritepages in the plugin screen. I get a message box saying "No setup for this plugin".
I use 0.2RC1.

Any suggestion????

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
Quitting MP gracefully without topbar

This may be a really dumb question but how do I quit MP without the Topbar plugin. Ctrl Alt Del and killing processes is less than satisfactory :(

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
/me smacks head!

any other way as I currently use Chicken of the VNC to control my mediaportal box from an iBook and function key functionality is inconsistent to say the least!

Addendum

iBook is now history, Firefly has arrived and working like a charm!

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    I recently updated the Metal skin for the Webbrowser and had a problem with it. The Metal skin has a visible topbar in all screens, but the browserarea is located a bit too high so it overlaps the bottom of the buttons in the topbar. It would be very convenient if it was possible for skinners to set the size of the browse area in skin, for example through a custom control. Also for widescreen skins it could be usefull.

And next I wanted to display the current url in the "LCD" in the topbar, but I don't think there is a tag for it. Could you add a tag like for example #webbrowser.url that could be used for that?

gdirwin

Portal Member
    March 31, 2005
    This seems like a silly question - how do I exit the browser and return back to MP?

I can try to remember the shortcut to go directly to TV etc... but there does not seem to be an "exit" command or a way to go back to the previous MP windows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom