LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    gdirwin said:
    This seems like a silly question - how do I exit the browser and return back to MP?

I can try to remember the shortcut to go directly to TV etc... but there does not seem to be an "exit" command or a way to go back to the previous MP windows...

Escape or Back button

carreno

Moderateur
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2005
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The scroll bar of EPG would do better:

scroll5xx.jpg

:wink:

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    carreno said:

Nice concept, but how would a user (using a remote) move between links on the webpage verses scrolling up and down?

Mike

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    Mr.Mitchell said:
    It would be very convenient if it was possible for skinners to set the size of the browse area in skin, for example through a custom control. Also for widescreen skins it could be usefull.

I was also looking for such a control to change the size for the browser area. In all widescreen skins (Razor, Bluetwo 1280 and MCE) there is too much unused empty space below the browser area. The width is okay though.

Could this be added to the plugin?

ZetaVu

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Another very long thread, can anyone tell me how you can select a field (like username) and enter text with the on screen keyboard (assuming it is even possible)

DutchMaster

Portal Member
    March 1, 2006
    Germany
    mzemina said:
    carreno said:

Nice concept, but how would a user (using a remote) move between links on the webpage verses scrolling up and down?

Mike
    You mean using the down key as "TAB" and the up key as "Shift+TAB" and then OK to simulate "ENTER"? That should be easy to implement, right?
    Or kind of getting the navigation as they exist on smartphones (both scroll and jump to next link) which is possibly less easier to program.

Unfortunately I can't get actionkeypressed working at all with x10, else it would try that route (ASCII key 9 and 13).

Well got a minikeyboard with buildin trackball coming in next week, which makes things easier :lol:

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    DutchMaster said:
    mzemina said:
    carreno said:

Mike
    You mean using the down key as "TAB" and the up key as "Shift+TAB" and then OK to simulate "ENTER"? That should be easy to implement, right?
    Or kind of getting the navigation as they exist on smartphones (both scroll and jump to next link) which is possibly less easier to program.

Unfortunately I can't get actionkeypressed working at all with x10, else it would try that route (ASCII key 9 and 13).

Well got a minikeyboard with buildin trackball coming in next week, which makes things easier :lol:

Well, that was my thoughts also. But, in that case why have the scrollbar? I'm thinking that less screens that "need" a mouse or other pointing device should make it easier for the non-techie to use. I do understand that making it easier for a non-techie is harder to develop.

Mike

xenophobe

Portal Member
    March 8, 2006
    Just to give this post more weight:

Olodin said:
    Mr.Mitchell said:
    It would be very convenient if it was possible for skinners to set the size of the browse area in skin, for example through a custom control. Also for widescreen skins it could be usefull.

I was also looking for such a control to change the size for the browser area. In all widescreen skins (Razor, Bluetwo 1280 and MCE) there is too much unused empty space below the browser area. The width is okay though.

Could this be added to the plugin?

I've got the same problem.
    Any hint on which files I've got to edit to fix this unused area of my screen thing ?

Regards,
    John

tkortell

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2005
    Vaasa / Sulva
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi you all ;)

Is it posible to get micromedia flash to work in this plugin? I would like to use this wed page -> www.pandora.com

I tried to instal some micromedia flash player but still cant get this specific page to work. Could someone help me?

R / tk

hrp2171

Portal Member
    March 17, 2006
    Central California
    Great thread! But my question is: what do I need to do to enable the included WebBrowser plugin? I click on it and nothing happens.

Thanks.

Edit: Someone in the Java Chat room pointed me to the Wiki section for the current plugin. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom