WebGrab++ - TVToday - Quick Install Guide (2 Viewers)

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
October 25, 2010
La Gomera, Canary Islands
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi SvenZ,

it's quite easy: In siteini.pack.7, folder Germany you find a file tvtoday.de.channels.xml. It contains all the channel entries for the config file. e.g. the ones you want:
<channel update="i" site="tvtoday.de" site_id="PHOEN" xmltv_id="Phoenix">Phoenix</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvtoday.de" site_id="N3" xmltv_id="NDR">NDR</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvtoday.de" site_id="MDR" xmltv_id="MDR">MDR</channel>

and many more

WG++Maker ... Jan

jimbeam128

Portal Pro
December 16, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: WebGrab++ - TVToday - Quick Install Guide

Hello Jan,

regarding your question about Powerscheduler and Process-List. - I´ve adviced this setting for the powerscheduler users. In my case I wake up my pc with powerscheduler. The entry in the process list makes sure that the HTPC is alive until the end of grabbing the epg, because my system goes down after being 2 minutes idle...

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys, I was looking for a solution for wrong timings with mc2xml on Discovery Channel and bumped on this new grabber.
    In the archive I found the mijn-tv-gids.be.ini file.
    If I check the website I notice that program details are in french and the schedule for Discovery Channel is also not correct. :mad:
    1) Grabbing with this, will I have french program info - am in the flemish part of Belgium
    2) Schedules are for Discovery Channel France, is there a way to get them for Belgium?

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi guys, I was looking for a solution for wrong timings with mc2xml on Discovery Channel and bumped on this new grabber.
    In the archive I found the mijn-tv-gids.be.ini file.
    If I check the website I notice that program details are in french and the schedule for Discovery Channel is also not correct. :mad:
    1) Grabbing with this, will I have french program info - am in the flemish part of Belgium
    2) Schedules are for Discovery Channel France, is there a way to get them for Belgium?

Sorry for the delay with answering!! Holiday... busy ... like that!

As you noticed yourself, mijn-tv-gids.be has the discovery channel listing in French.

There is a Dutch (Flamish) version in yelo.be and also in yourdiscovery.com.

Use the following channel entries in your config file:

<channel update="i" site="yelo.be" site_id="discovery-vl" xmltv_id="discovery-vl">discovery-vl</channel>
    <channel update="i" site="yourdiscovery.com" site_id="DFLA-H" xmltv_id="Discovery Channel">Discovery Channel</channel>

(The yourdiscovery.com version gives a little more details)

WG++Maker ... Jan

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    A new version of WebGrab+Plus (V1.0.8 Beta) is available:

It now supports 66 tvguide sites and comes in two installation variants:

-- The standard .msi variant is available here: (http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/WebGrab+PlusV1.0.8BetaMsi.rar)
    -- and the ClickOnce variant here: (http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/WebGrab+PlusV1.0.8BetaClickOnce.rar)
    (the ClickOnce installation was use for all the previous versions and is kept available for those user that want to continue using utilities or batch scripts that rely on the file structure that is typical for this type of installation)

Supported sites for the following countries :

Belgium(2), Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark(2), Finland, France(3), Greece, Germany(2), HongKong, Hungary, Israel, Italy(5), Litauen, Netherlands(5), Norway(2), Poland(2), Portugal(2), Romania(3), Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Republic South Africa(2), Spain(4), Sweden(3), Switserland(2), Turkey, UK(6) and
    International Networks like: DirectTV(North America), OSN (Libanon, Saudi Arabia, North African Countries etc) Discovery, TvGuide.com (N/M/S-America and Caribbean), BBC, Australia Network and RadioAustralia

A complete list of supported tvguide sites can be had at: (http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/SiteIni-List-Pack8.pdf)

For detailed information for users and siteini developers read the documentation: (http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/Documentation.V1.0.8Beta.pdf)

For support, siteini request and more information (WebGrab+Plus, an advanced XMLTV grabber - ServerCare home)
    or just mail (my mail address is on the cover of the documentation)

Wg++Maker .... Jan

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Small error in V108 config file!

Sorry but there is a wrong setting in the configfile, a forgotten leftover from an experiment !
    <retry show-delay=15>4</retry> should be <retry>4</retry>

(remove the show-delay, it pauses for 15 seconds between the grab of any show!!)

The error is corrected in the mean time.

again sorry .... wg++maker .. Jan

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: WebGrab++ - TVToday - Quick Install Guide

Hello,

do you have a "Template" config for the channels of tvtv.de (like the file for tvtoday of the first post)?

I don't know how to add channels of this site to the WebGrab++.config.xml ...

THANKS!

:oops: SORRY ! found it after reading more carefully ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom