[Help Me!] WEbMediaPortal not playing anything (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hi,

on my new setup WebMediaPortal isn't playing anything. Anyone an idea where I might have done an error?

Thanks.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hrm, I guess I was too early on this. In local network it works but not through internet. Gotta search a bit more I guess.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    @Oxan, @DieBagger: I don't find my error. Do you have any idea?

What I've done/checked so far:
    - Port in MPExtended Config: 8080
    - Firewall rule on htpc created as in Wiki
    - Port opened in Router

On both local lan and internet I can access the webinterface. But only on local lan I can play files. Via my dyn-dns IP it cannot stream anything. Message in browser: "Video not found /Stream/..."

EDIT: Never mind! Somehow it did reset the port to 4322 again. Dunno why...but now it works.

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's strange.. Let me know if it happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
    I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
    Replies
    Views
    Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
    Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
    After I made some font size changes, I had to make a few tweaks to the general layout spacing to accommodate the larger fonts. I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
    I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
    Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom