WebMP Skin: BlueShift v4 (1 Viewer)

u28151

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Another thing: The status shows info on drives I don't have for example A drive - is it possible to have that removed from list?
Windows still knows about the drive, there just isn't a device in it. It's a bit hard to detect that, so it's not possible to hide them yet (and not high priority either, it doesn't cause any problems).

And also when a drive disappears the status shows 0 GB of 0 GB and 100% free (should be 0% I assume)
We chose 100% as it doesn't show up in red then.
I created some group policies to hide certain drives (like floppy and cd-rom drive). When enumerating space left on drives not accessible like when there's no DVD in the slot (and I seldom have a floppy disc inserted) the process was taking long time before the status window in WebMediaPortal GUI showed up in interface.
Now however it is really fast :)

TiboTv

Portal Pro
June 22, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Great skin you did! Works fine on my android phone and tablet.

Just 2 points :

- Where can I set the max width to switch from normal menu viewport to compact(mobile) menu viewport? Cause on my android tablet on landscape view I get the complet menu and I prefere the mobile menu.
- I got a strange think on TV-Shows view : The view doesn't display seasons! Only the TV-Show name and a poster, no more details... strange because when I use other skins like jqui, it works! I can get episode view only by clicking on last added episodes. Any ideas?

I'm using v0.5.2 for both MPExtended and WebMP.

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Then you'll have to search in the BlueShift/Content/style.css for this code, which changes to menu:
CSS:
@[URL='https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/members/media.40657/']media[/URL] all and (max-width:725px) { /*small menu*/
	body {
		min-width: 550px;
	}
	#content, .contentReplacement {
		width: 525px;
	}
	#contentright {
		width: 100%;
		margin: 0;
		float: none;
	}
	#contentright ul.imglist li {
		width: 175px;
	}
	img.bigposter {
		display: block;
		margin: 20px auto;
		margin-bottom: 10px;
	}
	.home li:nth-child(4){
		display: none;
	}
	ul.imglist.wide li {
	}
	#menu {
		position: relative;
		margin: 0 10px 0 0;
		border-radius: 0;
		padding: 5px 3px;
	}
	#menu li {
		background: #000;
	}
	#menu li a {
		border-radius: 5px;
	}
	#toggleMenuButton {
	}
	#play {
		padding: 0 0 10px 0;
	}
	#mediaspace, #mediaspace *, #mediaspace_wrapper, #seekbar, #vlcplayer_ie, #hlsplayer {
		max-width: 500px !important;
	}
	#mediaspace_wrapper, #hlsplayer {
		height: 281px !important;
	}
}
You'll have to create a new codeblock for a smaller width:
CSS:
@[URL='https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/members/media.40657/']media[/URL] all and (max-width:600px) { /*small menu*/
	 #menu {
		position: relative;
		margin: 0 10px 0 0;
		border-radius: 0;
		padding: 5px 3px;
	}
	#menu li {
		background: #000;
	}
	#menu li a {
		border-radius: 5px;
	}
	#toggleMenuButton {
	}
}
And remove these statements from the first codeblock.

I am not sure what you mean. Did you apply this fix? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cannot-browse-tv-series-episodes.115574/#post-954574
This works perfectly for me.

edit:
I think I've found a bug in the forum software here :) It changes @[USER=40657]media[/USER] to -see below - inside a code block
Code:
[URL='https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/members/media.40657/']media[/URL]

Last edited:

TiboTv

Portal Pro
June 22, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Thanks for the help!

The fix is working. The strange thing is that it was working with the jQui skin (probably because JQui use other requests still available in last WebMP version)

And thanks also for pointing me the css file. I've just change this line :
@ m e d i a all and (max-width:825px) { /*small menu*/

And it's ok for my usage.

Other questions ;-) :

- Is there anyway to hide the "settings" page from the menu? Actually I gave access to someone and I don't want that this guy change settings so I edited the index.cshmtl from settings directory to delete the complete settings table. But hiding the settings link from menu is a more "good looking" method ;-)

- Can we change the default link of the "TV-Server" button which is actually pointing on "Status" and should be more interesting if pointing on "Television/TVGuide"?

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    edit:
    I think I've found a bug in the forum software here :) It changes @[USER=40657]media[/USER] to -see below - inside a code block
    Code:
    [URL='https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/members/media.40657/']media[/URL]
    It tries to tag the user 'media' here, which inserts the link. I think that is not supposed to happen in code blocks though.

The fix is working. The strange thing is that it was working with the jQui skin (probably because JQui use other requests still available in last WebMP version)
    jQui ships with a jQui.dll file, which contains, among other stuff, the fix for this bug. That's because jQui ships with a changed copy of the old 0.5.1 code (that didn't have this bug) because it needed to workaround an other bug in 0.5.1. That's not really a desirable situation though, as bugfixes to WebMP need to be applied manually to jQui.

Last edited:

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the help!

And thanks also for pointing me the css file. I've just change this line :
    @ m e d i a all and (max-width:825px) { /*small menu*/

And it's ok for my usage.
    In the next version, I changed the smaller menu to the 550px width. :)
    Other questions ;-) :

- Is there anyway to hide the "settings" page from the menu? Actually I gave access to someone and I don't want that this guy change settings so I edited the index.cshmtl from settings directory to delete the complete settings table. But hiding the settings link from menu is a more "good looking" method ;-)
    You can edit the menu file: BlueShift\Site\Menu.cshtml and remove line 15 (the <li> with the settings item)
    - Can we change the default link of the "TV-Server" button which is actually pointing on "Status" and should be more interesting if pointing on "Television/TVGuide"?
    Next version will have a hover menu so you can click directly what you want. Defaults still to status when clicking on the main "TV-Server" menu-button. Also, for this, you can change the BlueShift\Site\Menu.cshtml file.

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thanks! Both modifications work!

Here is my custom Menu.cshtml for those who want to do the same :

HTML:
    @model MenuModel
    <ul id="menu">
    	<li @if (Request.RawUrl == Url.Action("Index", "Home")) { <text>class="active"</text> } >@Html.ActionLink(UIStrings.Home, "Index", "Home")</li>
    	@if (ViewBag.Availability.Music) { <li @if (Request.RawUrl.Contains("/MusicLibrary")) { <text>class="active"</text> } >@Html.ActionLink(UIStrings.Music, "Index", "MusicLibrary")</li> }
    	@if (ViewBag.Availability.Movies){ <li @if (Request.RawUrl.Contains("/MovieLibrary")) { <text>class="active"</text> }>@Html.ActionLink(UIStrings.Movies, "Index", "MovieLibrary")</li> }
    	@if (ViewBag.Availability.TVShows) { <li @if (Request.RawUrl.Contains("/TVShowsLibrary")) { <text>class="active"</text> }>@Html.ActionLink(UIStrings.TVShows, "Index", "TVShowsLibrary")</li> }

@if (ViewBag.Availability.TAS)
    	{
    		<li @if (Request.RawUrl.Contains("/Status") || Request.RawUrl.Contains("/Schedule") || Request.RawUrl.Contains("/Television")){ <text>class="active"</text> }	>
    		@Html.ActionLink("TV-Server", "TVGuide", "Television")
    		</li>
    	}

<!-- <li @if (Request.RawUrl.Contains("/Settings")) { <text>class="active"</text> }>@Html.ActionLink(UIStrings.Settings, "Index", "Settings")</li> -->
    </ul>

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ Dragy
    Question and congratulations on the great Skin Blu Shift.
    I have a question to save the settings inside the skin.

I can not find the file where the changes are saved,
    Can someone help me.

A.Herberg

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Settings are not saved per skin, but it's just a general WebMediaPortal thing. They are saved over here:
    c:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal.xml

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have uploaded the new version, version 4, which is one of my contributions for the WebMP skin contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom