WebMP Skin: BlueShift v4 (1 Viewer)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I uploaded the project to GitHub: https://github.com/ksya/BlueShift

I don't know exactly how GitHub works yet, it already hard to get the project on GitHub.
This version on Github contains a few fixes and is called v4 for now. No categories yet for Movies and TVShows, because I don't know how to do that. Oxan (or someone else) needs to help me with that.

First, I need to have an unordered list of the genres on the Index.cshtml of the movies and series view. After that, I can style it so it becomes an dropdown menu.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The director and author are not shown. In the database these values are there.
    BlueShift unrelated, fixed in MPExtended 0.5.2.
    The rating is wrong calculated. I have for example a rating 5,8/10 within MePo. WebMP/blueShift shoes 58,0.
    @Oxan: perhaps the rating has to be corrected within WebMP.
    BlueShift unrelated, fixed in MPExtended 0.5.2.
    I'm on it. Will release a new version today.

Okay. I forgot to skin the MyVideos part entirely I think. Will look at it.
    edit: Oh, there is no MyVideos part. I think it's a webmp issue.
    That's correct, it uses the same interface as MovingPictures. The problem with the guest stars is in MovieLibrary\Details.cshtml, line 37:
    Code:
    	<li>@UIStrings.GuestStarring
    <ul>
    @foreach (string guestStar in Model.Movie.Actors )
    {
    <li>@guestStar</li>
    }
    </ul>
    </li>
    You use UIStrings.GuestStarring here above the list of actors. However, UIStrings.GuestStarring resolves to "Guest stars:" (or something like that, didn't look it up), while it shows the list of actors. You should replace it with Actors: or something like that, just like you did with directors.
    No categories yet for Movies and TVShows, because I don't know how to do that. Oxan (or someone else) needs to help me with that.

First, I need to have an unordered list of the genres on the Index.cshtml of the movies and series view. After that, I can style it so it becomes an dropdown menu.
    That's tricky, I'll see if it can be done.

Last edited:

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You use UIStrings.GuestStarring here above the list of actors. However, UIStrings.GuestStarring resolves to "Guest stars:" (or something like that, didn't look it up), while it shows the list of actors. You should replace it with Actors: or something like that, just like you did with directors.
    Oh yeah, I know. I just didn't want to hardcode it. I couldn't find something better for actors so I used GuestStarring.

And Happy New Year everyone :) This will be my last post this year / I have to go now.

Last edited:

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I haven't started yet. I'm very busy with my study right now. Sorry!

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Very nice skin - love it!
    Can I make a suggestion: Divide the menu item TV Server into Live TV and TV Server. The default page for Live TV could be the EPG. As for now when you want to enter TV the defult page is the status (which isn't that interesting if you don't have any problems).
    I did this because this page loads fast and I think it's a pretty interesting page. You can change it yourself in the Menu.cshtml file or do more people think the EPG is better as standard page instead of the Status page?

Can I re-request this. My experience is that when entering "TV-Server" menu it takes quite a while before the status page present itself. Most often I do believe that this page is only used if troubleshooting. So I think it would be better if the EPG is the default page to show.
    Otherwise I would appreciate an explanation on how I can change it myself...

Another thing: The status shows info on drives I don't have for example A drive - is it possible to have that removed from list?
    And also when a drive disappears the status shows 0 GB of 0 GB and 100% free (should be 0% I assume)

Thanks!

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Another thing: The status shows info on drives I don't have for example A drive - is it possible to have that removed from list?
    Windows still knows about the drive, there just isn't a device in it. It's a bit hard to detect that, so it's not possible to hide them yet (and not high priority either, it doesn't cause any problems).

And also when a drive disappears the status shows 0 GB of 0 GB and 100% free (should be 0% I assume)
    We chose 100% as it doesn't show up in red then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom