WebMP Skin: BlueShift v4 (2 Viewers)

valtam

Portal Pro
March 27, 2010
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I have found an issue within your skin:
For me live-tv is not possible. when choosing a channel name out of the epg I get an "page does not exist" error.
With the default skin it works fine.

i have the same issue I have to click on the actual program, then click on 'Watch Live' on the next page for it to work.

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
How about calling it 'BlueShift' or 'Phased Blue'
It is indeed much nicer :)
Great job!
BlueShift is nice :) I will name it BlueShift then.
(yesterday I lay in bed trying to sleep, I was thinking of a name and I came up with UglI :ROFLMAO: )

I will fix the live tv link in the next release.

JSurf

Portal Pro
November 27, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany

Attachments

• timepicker.jpg
    timepicker.jpg
    88.3 KB
  • 0001-TVGuide-with-timepicker.patch
    66.3 KB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Another question:
    Is the implementation of additional music views a skinners job, or has it to be implemented in Oxan's sources?
    Depends on what you want. It's possible to do it purely in a skin, but it's quite complicated and completely undocumented. Most additional views will probably be done using a change to WebMP.

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Another question:
    Is the implementation of additional music views a skinners job, or has it to be implemented in Oxan's sources?
    Depends on what you want. It's possible to do it purely in a skin, but it's quite complicated and completely undocumented. Most additional views will probably be done using a change to WebMP.

I have already described my wish in the original MPExtended thread. My question here was only for my understanding

In the music sections you are showing all the artists and try to drill down to their albums. If you have artists on a sampler album the don't have own albums and the list for these artists is empty.
    From my point of view it would be a good idea th have more than one artist views:
    A first view with albumartist, a separate field in the database, when drilling down the albums of the choosen albumartist should be shown
    A second view with the artists. When drilling down all the titles of the artist should be shown.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah, albumartists aren't supported by MPExtended yet, so that can't be fixed by skin-only changes.

Mikou

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Question/suggestion;
    - Is it possible to add more fluent moving to EPG for example with roll bar so that you do not need to press button and reload page for earlier/later programs?
    - Is it possible to select some channel and show all programs for selected channel for current day?
    - Is it possible to search some certain program from EPG?
    - Is EPG providing support to handle recording conflicts? If You try to record something even if there are no free tuner available?

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    New version up, BlueShift v2, with preview video in the TS.

Please report any issues :)

Changelog:
    - Image list view style is different (see video)
    - A lot of small things
    - Much better usable on mobile phones, I tested it in Opera Mobile, made the viewport width smaller, so everything is bigger.
    - Bugfixes
    - Synchronized with WebMediaPortal 0.5.1 release.

Last edited:

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Very nice skin - love it!
    Can I make a suggestion: Divide the menu item TV Server into Live TV and TV Server. The default page for Live TV could be the EPG. As for now when you want to enter TV the defult page is the status (which isn't that interesting if you don't have any problems).

Anybody else having trouble streaming live TV with the new version of BlueShift skin? In TV server the stream does not even start. Reverting to default skin it works.

Keep up the good work - and thanks again!

Last edited:

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Very nice skin - love it!
    Can I make a suggestion: Divide the menu item TV Server into Live TV and TV Server. The default page for Live TV could be the EPG. As for now when you want to enter TV the defult page is the status (which isn't that interesting if you don't have any problems).
    I did this because this page loads fast and I think it's a pretty interesting page. You can change it yourself in the Menu.cshtml file or do more people think the EPG is better as standard page instead of the Status page?

Anybody else having trouble streaming live TV with the new version of BlueShift skin? In TV server the stream does not even start. Reverting to default skin it works.

Keep up the good work - and thanks again!
    I tested it, I don't have problems. What player do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom