WebMP Skin: BlueShift v4 (2 Viewers)

u28151

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Okay, are you really sure that it was working in BetterWebMP v1.1? Because nothing else other than that js file changed in the streaming part..

Just in case I will perform a rollback to 1.1 and give you feedback as soon as possible

u28151

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

I had to revert back to version 1.0 with the fixed HLSPlayer.js to be able to play http stream on the iPad. Version 1.1 started the stream on TV server but presented me with a black window instead of playing content. I attach the fixed .js file. Thank you!

Attachments

• HLSPlayer.zip
    439 bytes

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
That's weird, because that is exactly the HLSPlayer.js I used in BlueShift v2.. Only difference is that a comment is missing and that one lines was split up in multiple lines. It was just the original file from WebMP 0.5.1, the same one used in the standard skin.
So, I really don't understand this.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Dragy,

I am an IPhone user and have been testing your new skin. Awesome work on the mobile version.:)
    I thought I would let you know I had what I think was the same problem with playing anything using httpLiveStreaming with the new version.
    I copied over the "HLSPlayer.chtml" from version 1 and it seems to play again. The only differences I noticed are the removal of @Html.jQuery().Enable()
    and around the data-url you have used ' instead of "
    As I am not a coder I may not know what I am talking about but just thought I would help out.

My Iphone is using a jailbroken IOS version 5.1.1 and I am using the chrome browser.

The Menu is also not sliding open properly for me so I had a look into "_Layout.cshtml" and found that if I removed the below code it worked

$(window).resize(function() {
    if($("#toggleMenuButton").css('display') == 'none')
    $('#menu').css('display', "block");
    else
    $('#menu').css('display', "none");
    });

However with your new code for re-sizing the play box I can no longer see the play button when using the "HTTP Live Streaming HD" profile or any profile with 1280 x 720 res.
    I assume it's there just off to the side.

I really appreciate all the work you are doing (and Oxan etc.) and hope I can help.
    Keep up the great work.

Regards

gekas

Portal Member
    January 20, 2008
    This is like a huge pot of awesome sauce! Thanks Dragy!

One thing I noticed in the video: When looking at Series (around 2:00), the responsive design moves the picture of the series to the bottom, below the pictures for the single seasons. I'd move it to the top :)

Last edited:

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Dragy,

I am an IPhone user and have been testing your new skin. Awesome work on the mobile version.:)
    I thought I would let you know I had what I think was the same problem with playing anything using httpLiveStreaming with the new version.
    I copied over the "HLSPlayer.chtml" from version 1 and it seems to play again. The only differences I noticed are the removal of @Html.jQuery().Enable()
    Thanks for finding that out, I removed it, because I have it enabled it for every page. Problem now is, that when more js files are included in the page like at this page HLSPlayer.js, that order of the including is wrong. I will defenitely look into this.
    and around the data-url you have used ' instead of "
    As I am not a coder I may not know what I am talking about but just thought I would help out.

My Iphone is using a jailbroken IOS version 5.1.1 and I am using the chrome browser.
    Yeah the ' is just because when using ", it fucks up the syntax highlighting for me, because the " in the csharp code unquote the tag. And thanks for that tip! I see that Chrome on Android supports this HTTP Live Streaming, so I can debug it myself now :)
    The Menu is also not sliding open properly for me so I had a look into "_Layout.cshtml" and found that if I removed the below code it worked

$(window).resize(function() {
    if($("#toggleMenuButton").css('display') == 'none')
    $('#menu').css('display', "block");
    else
    $('#menu').css('display', "none");
    });
    Strange... Can't imagine what's wrong with this, I tested it on multiple browsers and it just works and gives no error. Stupid iPhone...
    However with your new code for re-sizing the play box I can no longer see the play button when using the "HTTP Live Streaming HD" profile or any profile with 1280 x 720 res.
    I assume it's there just off to the side.
    Fixed that :)
    I really appreciate all the work you are doing (and Oxan etc.) and hope I can help.
    Keep up the great work.

Regards
    THanks for your kind help :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354880569][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This is like a huge pot of awesome sauce! Thanks Dragy!

One thing I noticed in the video: When looking at Series (around 2:00), the responsive design moves the picture of the series to the bottom, below the pictures for the single seasons. I'd move it to the top :)
    I think it's better at the bottom, because you never need to press it, the menu is more important. First I didn't even show the cover, because it contains no real information.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    V3 in topic start

Changelog:
    1. New TVGuide for mobile
    2. Fixed HTTP live streaming
    3. Tried to fix the viewport zoom for mobile devices.. but It's really hard, because every browsers interprets it different. Please say if it was better previously.
    4. More information for movies and episodes.
    5. Small enhancements
    newguide.PNG

Last edited:

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Dragy,
    your skin is nearly perfect but i miss the genre-selection for movies and tvshows.
    Why don't you make a horizontal sliding submenu similar as your static tvsection?
    I'm sure this this is an easy job for you :cool:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for finding that out, I removed it, because I have it enabled it for every page. Problem now is, that when more js files are included in the page like at this page HLSPlayer.js, that order of the including is wrong. I will defenitely look into this.
    Ah, the problem is that if you move the @Html.jQuery().Enable() to the top of _Layout.cshtml, it renders the <script> tag for HLSPlayer.js before the jQuery include? That's a good one, I'll take a look at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom