WebMP Skin - MediaCabinet (0.6beta - 2/10/2015) (1 Viewer)

4irm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That was in 2013.

Quote:
    Latest Update Now Available! Additional features, style updates and standardizing, movie watched sort, bug fixes +++

Alex Griffis, Oct 17, 2013

You are right, of course ;)

The 0.6 beta just doesn't work for my. I only get a blank screen. No possibility to logon. I tried with MPextented in "Authorization Mode" as well as without.
    With MPExtended beta 0.6 (new streaming profiles with huge improvement for TV streaming) I only get the standard skin for WebMP working.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

spachti

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2005
    Bible Belt
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well, be glad that it works at all. Since any progress on WebMP or MPExtended has ceased or at least stalled, I would not expect any changes in the near future.

jodesi

Portal Member
    April 12, 2012
    England
    Home Country
    England England
    I only get a blank screen too.

I only use authentication. No errors pop up, and nothing else. Switch back to default skin in control panel, restart both services and back working.

No doubt it will be something missed so I'll have a better look later.

It's good to see new things on this section. Thanks for putting the time into it.

Mikou

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Where latest update for this skin can be downloaded? Is that zip on the first page latest one?
    I'm receiving also that empty logon page with this skin.

NiffStipples

February 27, 2016
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I only get a blank screen too.

I only use authentication. No errors pop up, and nothing else. Switch back to default skin in control panel, restart both services and back working.

No doubt it will be something missed so I'll have a better look later.

It's good to see new things on this section. Thanks for putting the time into it.

Hey, have you managed to get this skin working? I'm also stuck at the blank screen problem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom