Webradio (1 Viewer)

BigGranu

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 7, 2013
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    @ge2301
    When you are upload the new Version, can you please change the Sourcecodelink for the PlugIn to the new Forked Git?

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag

Nikki Locke

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 2, 2019
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Select a specific Country is very Easy.
    Select "Filter" in Menu and in the Dialog Quickfilter "Country". Now you can select one of all possible Countrys.
    This is a temporary Filter. For more functions you can create your own Filter.
    Select "Settings" in Menu and in the new Menu "Filter".
    You should be aware that there doesn't seem to be a way of getting this menu in the WMC skin.

Normally, in the WMC skin, the menu is always there at the top of the screen.

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    You should be aware that there doesn't seem to be a way of getting this menu in the WMC skin.

Normally, in the WMC skin, the menu is always there at the top of the screen.
    I fixed the things in the past, but it seems no updated plugin was uploaded. Hopefully I can do that next days.
    Please extract attached file into the WMCSkin folder of your WebRadio plugin and everything should work.

The WMC Topbar is only available in grid and cover view. In list view (as WebRadio) you have a slide menu.

Attachments

Nikki Locke

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 2, 2019
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    I fixed the things in the past, but it seems no updated plugin was uploaded. Hopefully I can do that next days.
    Please extract attached file into the WMCSkin folder of your WebRadio plugin and everything should work.

The WMC Topbar is only available in grid and cover view. In list view (as WebRadio) you have a slide menu.
    Thanks for that - I can now get at the menu fine.

How do I actually get one of the radio stations to play? I have tried moving the cursor to it and pressing OK, but all I gte is the "bong" sound from pressing OK - no actual radio.

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Thanks for that - I can now get at the menu fine.

How do I actually get one of the radio stations to play? I have tried moving the cursor to it and pressing OK, but all I gte is the "bong" sound from pressing OK - no actual radio.
    That's how you start a stream. Some streams can be offline or not available. Because there are >50k streams, nobody can track this.
    Try a popular stream that must be available. I just tried some streams and they are working for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom