What MediaPortal news would you love to see? (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Other great news would be:

Google plugin released
    With this new plugin you can:
    • - Use Picasa2 in timeline-mode for pictures
      -- Great for importing pics from dig. camera, ordering print-copies etc.
      - Use Google Earth from within MP
      - Use Google ScetchUp
      - more!

-ltb-

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    That's a mockup I created in late January, early on when we were working on the TV Series UI (was a mockup of functionality not a skin, hence the MCE2005 background). Unfortunately the code for using images as buttons (the grid of images along the top) wasn't completed, therefore that screen is technically impossible and we had to temporarily go with something a lot simpler, so that's you see today - at least until we get the WinFX stuff!

So my two wishes...

New WinFX Engine Released - lets you do anything you can imagine! (Not just fancy animations, but freeing us from the standard buttons and list / thumbnails structure, allowing complete changes to how you interact with MP)

Hope you will work on it

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I'll start with:

"3DMP back on track!!!"

Looks like my wish is comming true...?
    Vanessa said:
    Okay said:
    I hope you are well, and all is good. You were a fresh, breath here in MP-land.

Good luck in the future, and welcome back whenever the time is ready.

Regards,
    Okay

Edit: (*) Rewritten: All problems solved (*)

i will back in some days... 30/09/2006 .... i'm traveling...

if you like you can share this new....

regards..

HappyTalk

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2006
    UK
    Giving U.I response to remote the highest priority. I sometimes find it very sluggish, often doing nothing for 20 seconds then suddenly doing all the backed up keypresses at once. I cannot begin to comprehend what it is doing that is so important as to ignore my remote key presses, but perception is everything. Using a sky+ box response to remote is always instant. I think that response is more important than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread