What's your Top 3 requests ??? (1 Viewer)

jpskiller

Portal Member
May 30, 2005
UK
My top request are :-

1) Stability
2) MyTV when viewing now/next to be able to use the remotes left/right to scroll through channels, displaying whats on them and if press enter it will then select that channel.
3) Can the software for each section IE MyTV/MyVidieos do a quick test so it can determine which codec is best, dont know is this is pratical!

apart from this keep up the good work, ive tried out most software around and apart from the slight problem im having with tearing in VMR9 (MyTV) im very happy with the software. And Happy to suffer and test.

J

jeffa

ciscoleal said:
1. Closed Captions
2. Closed Captions
3. Closed Captions

I have to second this vote.

I just downloaded the source and plan to look into it, but I doubt I have the wherewithal to implement CC.

The research I've done so far suggests that you really are at the mercy of the card manufacturer. I have an ATI TV Wonder Elite (which I bought because I thought it did CC) and ATI tells me the card does CC but their crappy 3rd party software does not.

I'm trying to find as much info as I can, and I am a programmer, but I've never done graphics, directX or TV stuff before... It will certainly be a long, hard slog IF I can pull it off...

I am, however, motivated by the fact that my wife is hearing impaired.

Don't hold your breath, but I am going to take a deeper look.

Which TV card do you have?

GitsLM

Portal Member
October 19, 2004
Germany / USA
Here are mine :)

1. Muliti Monitor Support
2. MP should be optimised using less recources (I know this can be done later befroe a final 1.0 release but it would be nice to have now)
3. working towards a stable version faster (1.0) and realising additions afterwards.

Thanks anyway for a great tool guys, if I could program this project would be the first I join.

G

Getaway007

1. ATI All in wonder regular drivers (non NSP drivers)
2. ATI All in wonder regular drivers (non NSP drivers)
3. ATI All in wonder regular drivers (non NSP drivers)

if this aint supported I practicly have no use for mediaportal on my computer :(

NSP drivers give unusefull delays on the image and thus also causes it to be impossible to play on a connected console

NSP drivers also cause autotune to go impossibly slow (thats the case here)
switching channels goes very slow too.
and in most cases the sound is not synchronized with the image i get

eX3me

March 24, 2006
Display resolution in settings

I would love to have the option of setting the MP resolution so that MP would always use the same resolution independent of windows resolution.

Is this possible?

pavelr

Portal Member
March 6, 2006
1. DVB-T, DVB-S - recording more than one channel in multiplex simultaneously (with one card)
2. voice memo for pictures (play, record, delete, playing automaticaly in slideshow,..)
3. GOTO 1. :)

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have only one wish:

- the many, many functions that are already there should work stable! :cry:

thanks&regards
WeWe

petteram

Portal Pro
November 4, 2005
Norway
MyMusic: Equaliser in MP setup to control eq in Mediaplayer.
MyTV: piqture quality.
MyTV: DVB subtitle support.

Franky

Portal Pro
May 19, 2005
ITALY
Home Country
Italy Italy
1)More stability
2)Crop black borders in TV Images directly in MP
3)Better setup interface for TV recording scheduler page (but PVR Scheduler can do it)

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom