When version 0.3 (mp) is available? (1 Viewer)

cano

Portal Member
August 26, 2006
1) When version 0.3 (mp) is available for download?
2) Will use .NET 3.0 and xaml?

thank's

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
Surely, being MediaPortal, you should know?

EDIT: Okay, you changed your name now from "MediaPortal" to "cano" so now this makes no sense.

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
Will use .NET 3.0 and xaml?

XAML is just a parsing technology! MP has been able to do XAML for quite a long time. On its own it will do nothing at all to improve the skinning capabilities, data-binding or any of the other cool features that WPF offers.

There was a member who claimed to be a WinFX Technical Advisor who couldn't make the distinction... shocking!

cano

Portal Member
August 26, 2006

I have found a little mediacenter app, skin and a working video in "Windows Presentation Foundation" made by vanessa...

Screenshot
bkn1es.png

snapshot21hb.png

Video:

(From Thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=56483&postcount=38)

A SWF amination here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CI19EGVF

OR

http://www.uploading.com/es/?get=W9LJ625N

What happen with this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix FrameGrabbing for EVR [MP1-5222] - TV Server: Fix ISO-8859-10/14 DVB text encodings [MP1-5224] - Fix Card "CancelTune" request Since Pre-Release : New: Since Pre-Release : Improvement / Rework...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
Replies
Views
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
Replies
Views
Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom