When version 0.3 (mp) is available? (1 Viewer)

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Please don't post thumbnails of Vanessa's work this could lead to copyright problem.

cano

Portal Member
August 26, 2006
Please don't post thumbnails of Vanessa's work this could lead to copyright problem.

Oops! sorry :confused: but answer the question please...

This video are mp 0.3? or a little app made by vanessa in WPF?

thank's and sorry

cano

Portal Member
August 26, 2006
ok.. anyway... the animations of the video looks amazing... i hope mp will looks like

...CHli :D

cano

Portal Member
August 26, 2006
Thank's mPod :D I will learn then MS Expression to help with the skins in the future :)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
(oooops, accidentially removed by me)

Oops! sorry :confused: but answer the question please...

This video are mp 0.3? or a little app made by vanessa in WPF?

thank's and sorry
No, the animations were not related to MP, just mockups done with another application.

MediaPortal 0.3 will take some additional months until it's out. We'll go the way with test versions, release candidates, etc. There is no publishing date for neither of them yet.

Yes, it will use WPF then, we're currently working on it.

With the "next generation" of MediaPortal all those animations should be possible at the end, but there's nothing to be shown yet and still a long road to go.

When there is something available to the public, you'll be able to read it in the homepage news section, of course. We'll keep you informed & updated, as always. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
Replies
Views
Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Replies
Views
Top Bottom