Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Lyrics database? ;)
    Same folder as MovingPictures, TVSeries etc. database.

Last edited:

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Lyrics database? ;)
    Same folder as MovingPictures, TVSeries etc. database.

Thanks for the reply but I'm still confused. Sorry. Do you mean that they are stored in a Lyrics database or are you asking if they are stored in a Lyrics database.
    The question mark and the wink seem like opposite punctuation.
    I am looking for the .lrc files. Shouldn't these be stored on my hard drive somewhere?

Thanks again
    -S

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I know that there is a lyrics database but I don't know exactly what there is stored.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Guys , well there is check mark in setting , and i think by default the setting is on , so new lyrics find on web they will save in MP3 tag ... see screen ...

But ar you guys saying you get LRC style Lyrics ?? as i'm not ..and as far as i know (from Yoav) the web url to LRC web not working any more ??

Not to confuse the plugin have LRC file style , and plain Lyrics style ... and they are not the same .... ;)

Attachments

• lyrics - settings.jpg
      lyrics - settings.jpg
      117.4 KB
    Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have some LRC lyrics in my database, not many though, only for popular songs mostly, don't think LRC's are very widespread.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I have some LRC lyrics in my database, not many though, only for popular songs mostly, don't think LRC's are very widespread.

yep , the LRC's are the best feature , but the web link is not working , and other web of LRC are down at the moment ... let's hope this can be fix soon ... :)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ah, that will explain why it takes ages searching for an LRC lyric when a song starts then, normally searches for a couple seconds before reverting back to standard lyric, now it keeps searching for half the song.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    yep , by default the plugin first try to look for LRC'S style ,and if not fined then look for plain lyrics ... but as the LRC web not working ... tack long time to move to plain lyrics web ....

Users who are viewing this thread