Where are LRC stored? (1 Viewer)

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for the follow up on this. So the LRC'S Style web sites are down, but can anyone tell me where the LRC'S style files are stored?
    The screen grab, implies that the plain lyrics are written to the mp3 tag (cool), but does it also write the .lrc to the tag as well (I don't think so)?
    There should be 2 files (Song1.mp3 and Song1.lrc) for things to scroll and be displayed correctly.

Thanks again
    -S

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It does write the lrc to the mp3 tag as well.
    If you don't have it checked to save lyrics to MP3 i'd imagine they would be stored in the music database .db3 file which I believe you need SQLlite to open and read.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Maybe this is usefull to get LRC's from: http://musixmatch.com/ There seems to be an API.

But I still prefer a way to get LRC's from MiniLyrics, but it's closed source..

Hi Dragy , i check this web / also download there pc plugin , well is not LRC style :( ... is just plain Lyrics ... like others web's .... look nice for plain lyrics ...

but we looking for web of LRC style of lyrics .... (not same as plain lyrics ..)

same as MiniLyrics have .... ;)

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I know!

MusicXmatch showed me syncrhonized lyrics for the first song I tried, maybe I was just lucky, because I found out that not many songs have lrc's on MusicXMatch.

MiniLyrics does have a C++ output SDK, but I only have some C# skills..

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Actually, I do not have a problem with running MiniLyrics on the background, so it can embed the LRC's in the MP3 file and so My Lyrics Plugin can get it from the files.

The problem is that the My Lyrics Plugin does not show the embedded LRC's, but for a few files. I think I have about 500 songs with synchronized lyrcis (WMP style according to MiniLyrics) and My Lyrics Plugin only finds 23 songs with LRC's.

This tag editor, "Professional Tag Editor", is able to view the embedded synchronized lyrics, so I confirmed my files contain synchronized lyrics.

Last edited:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Actually, I do not have a problem with running MiniLyrics on the background, so it can embed the LRC's in the MP3 file and so My Lyrics Plugin can get it from the files.

The problem is that the My Lyrics Plugin does not show the embedded LRC's, but for a few files. I think I have about 500 songs with synchronized lyrcis (WMP style according to MiniLyrics) and My Lyrics Plugin only finds 23 songs with LRC's.

This tag editor, "Professional Tag Editor", is able to view the embedded synchronized lyrics, so I confirmed my files contain synchronized lyrics.

thanks for the info , will try when got some free time (y)

Users who are viewing this thread