Which plugin should the skin support? (1 Viewer)

poppabk

Portal Pro
August 8, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MyNetflix would be nice. I copied over the default blue3wide page which doesn't look out of place but a proper Black Glass version would be nice.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'm from Italy and i can't make a Netflix account! So i'm afraid i wont be able to develop a Netflix skin.

Tgx

poppabk

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    I'm from Italy and i can't make a Netflix account! So i'm afraid i wont be able to develop a Netflix skin.

Tgx

No Problem. If I have time I may try and subtly alter the blue3wide skin to make it more consistent with Black Glass. If I get around to it, I will upload my version, but don't anyone hold their breath.
    Edit: The developer of the Netflix plugin has created a skin for Black Glass that I will try out tonight. He will be including it in future releases of his plugin, so it might be nice to get this plugin added to the list of choices in the basichome button editor, I just manually altered the hyperlink after creating my basichome, but an official option might be nice.

zunixnuz

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

It seems that Fanatic monitor does not support the current version of SpeedFan. I'll wait till the next plugin update.

Thanks

Tgx

Are you sure, because it is working on by machine?
    Maybe this is your problem:
    You have to enable logging in configuration tab "Log" and for every value (e.g. configuration tab "Temperatures")
    which should be shown with FANatic monitor, see attached screenshots.

Anyway, a big :D for your work on this skin!

Attachments

• SpeedfanConfigureLog.jpg
      SpeedfanConfigureLog.jpg
      27.3 KB
    • SpeedfanConfigureTemperatures.jpg
      SpeedfanConfigureTemperatures.jpg
      44.3 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Are you sure, because it is working on by machine?
    Maybe this is your problem:
    You have to enable logging in configuration tab "Log" and for every value (e.g. configuration tab "Temperatures")
    which should be shown with FANatic monitor, see attached screenshots.

I was wrong! With your help i've managed to get it working. I have been also deceived by this post.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Edit: The developer of the Netflix plugin has created a skin for Black Glass that I will try out tonight. He will be including it in future releases of his plugin, so it might be nice to get this plugin added to the list of choices in the basichome button editor, I just manually altered the hyperlink after creating my basichome, but an official option might be nice.

I'll add a new entry for Netflix in the upcoming release!

Happy that the Nexflix developer has added support for my skin! :)

Thanks

Tgx

poppabk

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    The Netflix skin looks great.
    I really like Black Glass, the basichome screen is a great idea and is a nice change from the regular lists. The bigger fonts throughout are also nice, much better suited to a TV than most skins. Thanks for the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom