Which plugin should the skin support? (2 Viewers)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
sorry, this one

http://www.prodigia.org/digimatrix/downloads/Skype4MP.rar

Other people seem to be interested too:

Hello,

I have a problem with the program. Wenn I start Skype by MP I receive the Error see attached.
The .xml and so on are not installed in the skin folders
Were can I get the necessary files for Skin Black Glass to copy this in the right folders

My system is Windows 7 64bit, MP 1.0.2.0, Skype4MP 0.1.1.6

Andreas

Conflicted

Portal Member
July 8, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hey TGX,

I would like to request a xml for Spotifier, if I may:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...tifier-0-2-5-search-play-spotify-music-73821/

Also 2 questions.

1. How can I remove the Episode count in Season view? - I am using the full color mod.

2. Will you be releasing an update to the basichome editor that also generates the splash screen and home menu in the same way it generates the basichome background?

Thanks man,
Viktor

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hey TGX,

I would like to request a xml for Spotifier, if I may:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...tifier-0-2-5-search-play-spotify-music-73821/

Also 2 questions.

1. How can I remove the Episode count in Season view? - I am using the full color mod.

2. Will you be releasing an update to the basichome editor that also generates the splash screen and home menu in the same way it generates the basichome background?

Thanks man,
    Viktor

I'm from Italy and Spotify does not work in my country... so i'm afraid you have to wait a little...

1) In TvSeries.xml file just search for "count" and delete all the label controls with that word inside.
    2) It's a planned feature!

Thanks

Tgx

Conflicted

Portal Member
    July 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In TvSeries.xml file just search for "count" and delete all the label controls with that word inside.

Hey TGX, I tried this but didn't help, I purged the cache folder to, but somehow nothing changed.

I deleted everything in the TvSeries.xml file within the "count" tags.
    Am I missing something? ... The reason why I want to do this is because I am using black glass on my second smaller media center pc in my bedroom that is 32"

The episode count has about 50% of the row so it's hard to see the season number.

Conflicted

Portal Member
    July 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok, here you go.
    Note its a 32" tv, and I know you don't support those resolutions thats why I asked just to remove the episode count on this one but can't for the life of me get it to work :)

It also looks like its a non-wide resolution on the picture, but it's not.

Thanks,
    Vik

Attachments

• blackglass.jpg
      blackglass.jpg
      86.7 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ok, here you go.
    Note its a 32" tv, and I know you don't support those resolutions thats why I asked just to remove the episode count on this one but can't for the life of me get it to work :)

It also looks like its a non-wide resolution on the picture, but it's not.

Thanks,
    Vik

This is a very odd screenshot! What resolution are you using?

To get rid of the episode count you have to modify the "textXOff2" property of the tvseries listcontrol facadeview.

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom