Which plugin should the skin support? (1 Viewer)

Weaslasf

Portal Member
April 22, 2010
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hello,

first of all i have to say that i really love that skin, but i have to questions.

1) i use the plugin "myprograms" but it dont work. if i click on it in the main menu, the screen is black and nothing happend.

2) i'm looking for a webbrowser plugin which is implemented in the skin.

could you please help me?

regards

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello,

first of all i have to say that i really love that skin, but i have to questions.

1) i use the plugin "myprograms" but it dont work. if i click on it in the main menu, the screen is black and nothing happend.

2) i'm looking for a webbrowser plugin which is implemented in the skin.

could you please help me?

regards
    1) This is the supported plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - My Programs (MPI)

It's only supported on Black Glass. Black Glass Nova does not support it yet.

2) Both the skins support the Webbrowser plugin version 0.5 together with Infoservice plugin.

Weaslasf

Portal Member
    April 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    is an implementation from myprograms for black glass nova planed?

i found the infoservice but i didnt found the web browser 0.5. i just found the gecko browser 0.1. could you give me a link or a hint, where i could find it?

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

i found the infoservice but i didnt found the web browser 0.5. i just found the gecko browser 0.1. could you give me a link or a hint, where i could find it?
    I have to try the new Gecko Browser plugin that replaces the WebBrowser plugin. If i find that it works well, i'll develop the skin for both skins.

In the meantime you can find the WebBrowser plugin here: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - WebBrowser v0.5

As far as MyPrograms, it's is going to be supported soon.

Thanks

Tgx

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I have to try the new Gecko Browser plugin that replaces the WebBrowser plugin. If i find that it works well, i'll develop the skin for both skins.

In the meantime you can find the WebBrowser plugin here: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - WebBrowser v0.5

As far as MyPrograms, it's is going to be supported soon.

Thanks

Tgx

GeckoBrowser seems really promising! its not bad to browse the web with remote control and for the test i done work great!

djLyli

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2010
    Opole Lub.
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hallo

it is my first post and my English i wery bad.I wanted to ask if you can add this plugin outlookMail because it supports Polish characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom