White skin (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How does it look if no latest media is available?
    I think or
    upload_2015-11-19_12-21-3.png
    or
    upload_2015-11-19_12-21-33.png

@wizard123
    Once selected with the button which has a plug-in for displaying the latest novelties. I think that it would be good to show them all,
    upload_2015-11-19_12-28-21.png

and when one of them has to show additional information.
    upload_2015-11-19_12-28-39.png

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Currently yes it looks like the attached when no latest media but i'm thinking of adding weather or something there when blank.

The latest shows the latest 1 info when movies button highlight but individual info when each one has focused like in attached screenshot. Showing just titles looks poop ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      375 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      458.1 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The latest shows the latest 1 info when movies button highlight
    IMHO It is not comfortable. It is convenient when we see immediately what's new and how to name. The series, which series, etc. In music, what album, etc. Need more information, then choose the one that is necessary and look.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The latest shows the latest 1 info when movies button highlight
    IMHO It is not comfortable. It is convenient when we see immediately what's new and how to name. The series, which series, etc. In music, what album, etc. Need more information, then choose the one that is necessary and look.
    You mean your lazy lol ! I would probably make it optional in the end as i myself would not like titles instead of latest1 info.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    One thing I would like is A LOT of tile/card images out of the box (covering many genres of series, films and music) and that I as a user could pick the preferred one when configuring a 'slot'. And no fanart in basic home ;) :p

EDIT: And a blue theme :p Ever since using MP 0.2.0 and MCE in XP I have a "blue preference"...

Users who are viewing this thread