Who's gonna win the World Cup? (1 Viewer)

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
johnbobjamesson said:
Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win on penalties.

Gary Lineker

Now, if even an Englishman accepts that simple rule, the answer to your question should be obvious ;-)
I think this is the most important rule of the fifa world cup since 1966.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Paranoid Delusion said:
Germany, aah wish i had not said that
You see. That would also be my vote. :wink:

Please ignore my location! 8)

wishywashy

Portal Pro
January 31, 2005
Hill AFB, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
USA vs Italy

The ref started to look like a traffic light.

Good luck to the USA in their short time left in the World Cup. Damn, I wish they were better.

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Argentina will win, Ghana looks hot after yesterdays performance against the Czech Republic.

I'm happy as long as Sweden maintains our 38 year record without a loss against England :)

Efros

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2006
    Maine
    Home Country
    England England
    Excluding my own country (England) I would most like Holland to win, but thats because of History. As to who will win it, more than likely Germany, they'll do the same grinding away that they always do and score a golden goal (if it still exists) in the final.

O

~ok|

1) brazil (that'll sure be tuff for 'em this time)
    2) argentina (soooo impressive)
    3) germany or spain (not enough matches to do proper forecasts IMHO)
    4) a new and unexpected outsider (go ghana!)

Does anyone know what real bookmakers say by the way?

don't forget FRANCE!!!!! you will see...
    yeah at least they've scored; i'm sure that was they're only aim in this competition ;) -ltb- i'm sure you realistically won't bet on this team if money was involved (don't throw stones at me, i'm french too but not that confident ;))

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    I you wanrt to throw stones, better throw them on the french coach... he sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom