Who's gonna win the World Cup? (1 Viewer)

-ltb-

Portal Pro
April 10, 2006
Home Country
France France
<ok| said:
yeah at least they've scored; i'm sure that was they're only aim in this competition ;)

they have not been lucky with referees (a penalty not whistled and a goal not validated)

<ok| said:
-ltb- i'm sure you realistically won't bet on this team if money was involved (don't throw stones at me, i'm french too but not that confident ;))

you re right nevertheless everything is possible.....remenber 98 it was the same thing

qhn

June 19, 2006
Riverside, Calif
ladies & gents, it has been nothing but pleasant surprises, so until the sweet 16 is being thru, it is game for everyone - no one impresses me so far :cry: (even the favourites, whoever they are)

but at least, vive die fans - and a hat off to the DE host so far for making this world cup a real pleasure 8)

cheers ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom